Colored Drinking Fountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Ares: Thank you, I will.

@iPoke and Saito: There's a reason for it. Colored and non-colored drinking fountains were a common trend in the past and this thread is referring directly to discrimination of classes and skills being used in accordance with. I'm smart.

@Fanger: I really don't care what someone uses. I just want it to be as close to "fair" as possible. However, I have no idea what everyone's EXis even are, so I'm using mine (It has little use outside of added damage unless I do really gay shit. Adding further damage to combos has kinda been War Mage's MO since 50 cap, in lieu of utility usually), but as far as I'm aware only Archers, Warriors, and Sorcs have Awakening skills right? Then I won't be using mine on any class that isn't in that category. I really have to test out my weird teleport-backwards skill though. I honestly don't know what use it will be, but it has 335% scaling so maybe it won't be bad (Idk if that's PvE or PvP, didn't look into it much).

Comment

What are you going on about, Tsuk????

A tale of autism and Incompetence

Comment

Originally posted by Dankoy View Post
        What are you going on about, Tsuk????
        Was honestly gonna say your post didn't have nearly enough in it to be worth responding to but your signature made the fuck up for that I guess, there has to be SOMETHING relevant in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphantom View Post

Was honestly gonna say your post didn't have nearly enough in it to be worth responding to but your signature made the fuck up for that I guess, there has to be SOMETHING relevant in there.
          my sig is just a recollection of one person's autism, and how it made him into a laughingstock of /co/, that's all.

A tale of autism and Incompetence

Comment

Everyone generally follows their own rules when it comes to PvP. As a Chaos Mage I find it unnecessary to use gravity crush and gravity well considering how gross those skills are, and my awakening skills both require you to beat someone down and hold them there before casting anyway so by the time I get an opportunity to use them its usually unnecessary at that point in the match anyway so I decide against it.

My general guidelines when I PvP regardless of who's room it is would be:
            - no 50 unless they use theirs
            - try not to use skills that were previously agreed as blacklist (spirit boost/sylphs aid on acros/sharpshooters, mirror on mystics, ghost gate/begrude on screamers, esctatic dance on dancers, turrets/alfredo on engis, etc etc) unless you're ready for your opponent to do the same
            - as a general rule awakened classes should probably not use awakened actives against non-awakened classes

Of course this is just how I perceive PvP. I personally don't even cast anything 32+ besides my instant simply because I feel my instant is a staple for my class at this point. Regardless of my own preference, the best way to approach PvP is, follow your own idea of what is fair, and if other people use skills that are a part of old blacklist/a 50 skill/an awakening skill, just respond accordingly and match their play style. If an LK wants to go all out and Smash-X your face then they better be ready for a Meteor Call or Cannonade because thats what they deserve. :3
            Last edited by Echelos; 10-06-2016, 11:09 PM.
            http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

Comment

You generally shouldn't use skills that increase your own movement speed/action speed either. That's usually a good rule of thumb.

Also no hiding behind player-created structures or else you officially have a bald pussy. Just no ruggedness to your character whatsoever. That's how I explain not wanting to use Force Mirror in all its broken bullshit at least.

Comment

• Echelos
                Echelos commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah speed buffs/summons were all generally blacklisted previously which is what I meant by skills generally accepted as blacklist.

• Seraphantom
                Seraphantom commented
                Editing a comment
                Naw you can't just say "all summons" because then that fucks Priests, plus I don't mind an Engi using a summon or two.

It's the difference between how using Teleport on Mystic is okay vs. using Teleport into Dash to just run away. No hiding behind summons.
            Working...
            X