Current best Lunar Knights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current best Lunar Knights?

Hello everyone! I am a new player to this game and I want to start pvping once i get to the highest level. I picked warrior as my character and I think i want to be a Lunar Knight when i level up. Do you guys know the good lunar knights that can help me learn how to pvp? Thanks

Best Lunar Knight that i've seen around would be Cadiss, I don't know whether he does teach people or not but he's someone who was able to play really well even before 93 cap.
    Learn to combo, not just spam whirlwind like the shame of the class you are.

Comment

Now I don't mean to brag, but I am trash.
      On another note I know this guy Krabby that is a decent LK.
      | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

Moonlord takes skill this cap what LMAO?
        Discord - Steve#4350
        YouTube
        Twitch

Comment

I got you fam, when you get awk for skills just eclipse nado crescent cleave rinse repeat don't forget blader x off CD.

Comment

Don't forget to combo your Moon Slice Blade into your Half Splitter Dance! It's your strongest skill after Smash Blader.

Comment

Half the moonlords this cap are completely braindead and braggy as hell because they can play a class that has AoEs that fly all the way across the fucking realm with fast casting speed and low CDs.

If TripleThreat still plays, he'd be respected because that man is dedicated to his class.

KuraiFlare and Lancelot come to mind because I remember seeing them in 90 cap as pretty much the only Moonlords that played DN as that class at the time, and they got bodied hard a LOT, but they were just that dedicated to the class, which is super respectable. Plus, they at least took rounds off people. Most MLs just 0-3'd consistently because the class was so garbage back then.

Now ML's body everyone and a hamster could play the class. You'd be hard pressed to find good Lunar Knights at all since they all either rely on Insta Nado to pick up slack for free CD charging, or play straight rushdown because Eclipse is basically the noobie Gladiatard feint.

Comment

• Anime Garbage
                Anime Garbage commented
                Editing a comment
                There was one Moonlord named Passionate or something who told me triple slash and Line Drive were blacklisted on my gladiator, so if we're looking for the best ML, I'd say he's the best because I haven't laughed at DN in a while.

• LunarForce
                LunarForce commented
                Editing a comment
                I've been a ML since beta. xD #NeverBadWaggoned #NeverGladBagged
                I even used the magic tree during 24cap and 32 and 40cap when it was even bad. I never gave up on my Magic Swodsmez

CADISS & Gilgamishe

Comment

If you feel like downloading EU to watch someone who can play, you can do that C: Most people just seem to spam their shit so it might be hard to recognize someone who actually knows what they're doing as a new player.

Comment

Originally posted by Papaya View Post
                  If you feel like downloading EU to watch someone who can play, you can do that C: Most people just seem to spam their shit so it might be hard to recognize someone who actually knows what they're doing as a new player.
                  Go over to cDN if you want to see good PvP.
                  Learn to combo, not just spam whirlwind like the shame of the class you are.

Comment

• Papaya
                    Papaya commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sure, but picking a good server and trying to find a good player from a huge population is even harder than going to look for someone you know, don't you think? :'D
                    There are huge skill discrepancies in cDN servers and some of them are just bad. Sadly some people seem to think every cDN player knows how to play ö-ö

• Barbarian
                    Barbarian commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fair point, i can only speak from experience and I've found cDN to have the highest average skill level in PvP. But then again I might of just been on a good server in the first place :P
                Working...
                X