What's PvP like these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's PvP like these days?

Returning player and I gotta say awakening has really ruined PvP for me. I mean I remember when with each cap people were saying it was getting worse and worse but this really just takes the cake.

Anyway for 1v1 are people still strung up on blacklists and the like?

PS where all my Tempests at

Play it for fun, don't take it seriously and it'll be fine.

Comment

Everyone is still high strung, you'd be hardpressed to find someone who doesn't blame their loss on things beyond their control. Specifically their opponent.

Keepo is a living satirical irony so I would take anything he says as tongue in cheek.

Blacklists still exist but no one knows what the hell they even are now so half the time its just people yelling at you not to use skills. Beat them without those skills and they'll go away. Or just use all your skills, its whatever, but be aware certain skills are definitely a crutch and if you rely on it too much you'll end up screwing yourself in the butt in the long run. Generally I look at anything like spirit boost as something BL and I start kiting like an idiot.

You do you, PvP will do what it does, and if you still want others to praise you for using all skills leave because no one really cares (not trying to be rude but for real no one cares)

Comment

Endless mode is empty even on the weekends, until like late noon USA time when everyone goes home or w/e, 4 chill rooms, 4 locked rooms and 2-4 1v1ers is what it looks like at peak times.

Yes, 1v1er's will bch if you use awakenings. But these days, they end up having to bch at alot of people. Strange, the Lunar knights use to complain back in the other caps, wonder why they're so quiet now?
        Last edited by Jay; 01-16-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post

Yes, 1v1er's will bch if you use awakenings. But these days, they end up having to bch at alot of people.
          Not really sure what you're on tbh. Everyone uses awakenings in 1v1.
          Only reason I can see why someone might be salty is if you're fighitng an unawakened class.

Comment

Originally posted by Caramel View Post

Not really sure what you're on tbh. Everyone uses awakenings in 1v1.
            Only reason I can see why someone might be salty is if you're fighitng an unawakened class.
            Nope, twas spectating a Guardian bch at a LK, but him being an LK probably had something to do with that He was also bching at the glad and even the other paladins too however
            Last edited by Jay; 01-19-2017, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Just leave the game its not worth your time and energy. Run away.

A tale of autism and Incompetence

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post

Nope, twas spectating a Guardian bch at a LK, but him being an LK probably had something to do with that He was also bching at the glad and even the other paladins too however
                Should watch more than one player 1v1ing to judge the use of awakenings lol

Comment

Working...
                X