No announcement yet.

da red shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the topic has been proved by about a couple people that red shield is aids.
    zanuki stop raging over nothing i think your autistic, or you have a mental problem, when i beat you on my gear master summonning you start insulting me, and getting salty as fuck. i used to summon now i dont anymore.
    Ru rlly that obsessed with winning everytime you die you have to roll on the floor and cry like a spoiled child? idk if you dont have parents or something, but you're an attention sl*t.
    AS for everything else, i have beat bloody more times then he has beat me and we are pretty good friends actually.
    DA is op when you literally kite until transform, which many classes cant escape it's dash especially on small stages, then pulls out a combo and deals 75k dmg in 5 seconds? thats as much as my GM burst and you cant really avoid trans.
    @zanuki calling DA a bad class? LOL? if you want, come in my PVP room and try to beat me on a legit class. beat me on a barbarian if you are so great you can be placed into the top pvp lists, fight me on a barbarian and win. idgaf if you iron skin ill still win and record it so this whole fourm can see X'D
    @zanuki : omfg i just made 1000 accounts got 1k medals on all of them bought arena exp!!! NOW IM A GOLD RANK IF I COMBINE ALL OF THEM OMFG BOIS I DID IT MAMA LOOK MAMA RU PROUD OF ME? o wait, my mom died cause she beat me in connect 4 so i killed her with a gun ( zanuki probably did this he has mental problems and gets mad EASY ) even transformed my non awakened sniper in 90 cap
    me : why u transforming?
    zanuki : cause you're kiting
    me : wtf? i have NO sa and im a mid range class im even comboing you as a sniper you shouldnt be salty

yeaaaah i got permakicked.
    call that skill i dont respect BULLSHIT.
    i never saw you play a legit class EVER.
    AH
    DA
    whats next black mara or light tink? yeah u just gonna spam and call it skillfull gameplay

OMFG I CAN PRESS TRANSFORM AND HIT 50 SKILLFULL GAMEPLAY
    the reason i summoned bloody btw was cause HE SAID USE ALL, if you can read basic english with your pebble that you call a brain, you'll know what im talking about. i beat bloody without summonning many times in 90 cap you cna ask him. I respect him and i dont summon him if he doesnt transform :l
    BTW, gear master was meant for summonning, i have all summon exs, and summon awakening. LOL FUCK OUTTA HERE
    if u cant beat my summonner when u transform gtfo bro......
    im a basic engineer cause i usually dont summon. i beat you on a base engineer when we pvped in 90, how does that feel? until you said engi is broken and started transforming then i summonned LOLOLOLOL
    beat your AH on silver hunter too, get rekt xD

"Love SouIos, Zanuki, Gennos, Kyngas, Excaeder"
    A transforming DA
    ANOTHER TRANSFORMING DA
    a transforming arch heretic
    Kyngas a parrying gladiator which i can beat without summonning
    EXCAEDER a trashy dest who cant even play right...... bro..... tf?
    zanuki probably is gonna end up living alone and raping children being a pedophile sigh
    Peng will fight me 90 cap but wont fight me when i get awakening? so u can only beat me when GM is in the bottom of the tier list ok then ill wait til fight u when light tink is out
    @zanuki if you play DA since release it doesnt matter you are extremely bad and you are obsessed with winning. youll transform basic pallys if you have to win, WHICH I SAW.
    "what you do is run when you lift"
    LOL? so you have an excuse to transform AGAIN? "your running im using tr

Comment

• Omnicide
      Omnicide commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait hes Kygnas? Ive fought him alot gg

• Knitehart
      Knitehart commented
      Editing a comment
      Um what, i seriously can't tell if you are trolling or not right now

You know deep down you were ez for all my warriors :T

Look you're good ill give you that, and that was when warrior > tink

tink was just too ez to kill even if they summoned

which i why i said you were ez, cause you were a tink when they sucked shet

I was never trying to put you down in the first place

Look at this, this was to josh

http://imgur.com/a/e48OQ
      Last edited by Knitehart; 03-11-2017, 11:44 AM.

@zanuki if you play DA since release it doesnt matter you are extremely bad and you are obsessed with winning. youll transform basic pallys if you have to win, WHICH I SAW.
    "what you do is run when you lift"
    LOL? so you have an excuse to transform AGAIN? "your running im using trans" lol.... you make no sense dumbass
    i have predicted many times b4 and the top shooting star even said im good at my class w/out summons, tinyhole. everyone is saying u rage alot and ur bad, and one of the top players i cant say who said you really get pissed at everyone and you'll overall bad. i can take screens of our chat, if he allows me to, sad if even the top players of PVP say ur extremely bad and you have anger issues

HELL, bladesource your own guildmaster said you have anger issues and never to fight you in pvp.

"Our Trans is very much needed, the class was designed to be like that"
    okay, my summons are needed since its my exs and awakening. and i will use all my summons, since its my exs and awakening, and transform is ONE SKILL, AND I HAVE MANY SUMMON SKILLS. my class was designed to summon in pvp, i play a unique 1v1 non summon way and soldena was the inventor of non summon 1v1 as gear master. I do it too now. DA counters all tinks yes, i know you guys are saying DA is in the low tier list, BUT YOU FORGOT....

Class counters.
    whenever i try to left click, a DA instantly gets up. THATS A STRAIGHT UP ENGINEER KILL, I CANT COMBO DARK AVENGERS, AND ENGINEER IS BASED ON MAIN ATTACKING! thats like, if a pyro couldnt poison, all their combos ARE COMPLETELY RUINED.

You are a disgrace to dragon nest pvp, ruining people who want to have fun with your riots. You are on the same level as ganik, no, your worse lol
    at least ganik spams stuff yes but you actually curse out children who wanna have fun in pvp for breaking bl

my case has been rested, and you may try to counter this post any way you want but i'll counter it back as hard.

Sorry to ALL DN PVPERS, if zanuki has ever ranted/raged at you ruining your day or time at dn pvp.
    Thanks!

Comment

i have predicted many times b4 and the top shooting star even said im good at my class w/out summons, tinyhole. everyone is saying u rage alot and ur bad, and one of the top players i cant say who said you really get pissed at everyone and you'll overall bad. i can take screens of our chat, if he allows me to, sad if even the top players of PVP say ur extremely bad and you have anger issues

HELL, bladesource your own guildmaster said you have anger issues and never to fight you in pvp.

"Our Trans is very much needed, the class was designed to be like that"
      okay, my summons are needed since its my exs and awakening. and i will use all my summons, since its my exs and awakening, and transform is ONE SKILL, AND I HAVE MANY SUMMON SKILLS. my class was designed to summon in pvp, i play a unique 1v1 non summon way and soldena was the inventor of non summon 1v1 as gear master. I do it too now. DA counters all tinks yes, i know you guys are saying DA is in the low tier list, BUT YOU FORGOT....

Class counters.
      whenever i try to left click, a DA instantly gets up. THATS A STRAIGHT UP ENGINEER KILL, I CANT COMBO DARK AVENGERS, AND ENGINEER IS BASED ON MAIN ATTACKING! thats like, if a pyro couldnt poison, all their combos ARE COMPLETELY RUINED.

You are a disgrace to dragon nest pvp, ruining people who want to have fun with your riots. You are on the same level as ganik, no, your worse lol
      at least ganik spams stuff yes but you actually curse out children who wanna have fun in pvp for breaking bl

my case has been rested, and you may try to counter this post any way you want but i'll counter it back as hard.

Sorry to ALL DN PVPERS, if zanuki has ever ranted/raged at you ruining your day or time at dn pvp.
      Thanks!

Comment

2 words.....
        Discord - Steve#4350
        YouTube
        Twitch

Comment

Working...
        X