• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• da red shield

an explination why da red shield is so op
    ability to have SA while walking and even more sa while dashing
    ability to escape phys poison pool
    ability to tank twin shot, jump kicks, impact punches, and skills that should have knocked u down
    ability to escape tink main attacking on the floor = cant combo DA, ( engis )
    ability to tank marionette, spirit shot, etc catches that have low sa break but very useful
    ability to tank rocket crash
    ability to get up, out of normal combos, example when a barb is using main attack as axe, a da can just get up instantly by doing nothing
    ability to ruin pvp logic, with a fucking red shield thats on 24/7.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1352142681

Comment

this dude is complaining about the lowest tiered class in the game as a fucking engi who uses summons cmon NIGHT U TRIPPING BALLS M8

Comment

• GodOfDeath
        GodOfDeath commented
        Editing a comment
        A FUCKING GREED (agreed)

i stopped reading at "ability to escape phys poison"

do the world a favor and uninstall life.

Comment

Originally posted by Peng View Post
        this dude is complaining about the lowest tiered class in the game as a fucking engi who uses summons cmon NIGHT U TRIPPING BALLS M8
        He went back to softban summons and slip

Comment

They're trying to kill you with a fucking flaccid donger. The class does no damage.

The least we can do is let them take a hit with SA.

Also, how is "can escape phys poison pool" supposed to be a legitimate complaint? Its like saying your win button isn't working and asking for help.

Step away from the game for a bit if a Dark Avenger is getting you a bit aggro'd and you're losing on any tink.

Comment

first of all, everyone's blind if they say da has no damage
            bloody says da is op this cap and none of you. actually ply da so
            he himself said shield is op the fuck?
            I kill all das and smash them ezpz.​​​​​@peng ru srs ? you a parrrying glad and you instant spam and your too scared to PvP my gm, when it gets awakening and it's a op class like yours, picking on only weaker classes huh
            ​​​​​I only summon bitches.
            Anime your pve ain't PvP tf​​​​​
            and Peng if you actually got balls youd fight me but you aren't even gud at glad soooo gg. too scared of summons. your saying I should not summon vs a glad? fuck outta here
            @a​​​​nime it's because it's the only class who can escape from "win button"
            besides all DAS do is abuse jump right click, with 5s CD and 600 DA break. plus instant flying swing which is almost unbreakable. most das just press transform and unleash 60% damage within the transform so what are you saying about no damage? can you like srsly even see? people don't use bl much anymore, hell i summon and people don't care. I don't summon normal classes in PvP but hell I'm not gonna Softban vs a dark summoner.

you know da is op if a gold rank says it which is a da theres no defending that in the first place cause you think your smarter then someone who mained it since the first day it came out? get outta here.

ask omnicide he was even there when bloody was talking about da being op but blood says he transform everyone since there's no bl so

and I normally softban in pvp unless your class is garbage so come at me without iron skinning as a barb and actually play your class, and I might actually Softban you
            Last edited by Sweet; 03-01-2017, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• GodOfDeath
              GodOfDeath commented
              Editing a comment
              *cough I play DA* cough DA weak asf.......... >

• GodOfDeath
              GodOfDeath commented
              Editing a comment
              tbh why are u even ranting ABOUT DA its honestly not that good *rolls eyes*

ye let's ask omni your but buddy ofc he gonna defend u and I don't parry u dumb 14 yr old BITCH

Comment

• Omnicide
              Omnicide commented
              Editing a comment
              Peng gtfo trying to bring me into this shet

Also if I'm there as a witness.... Does it matter if I'm friends with him or not? Wtf lol you can always oh I don't know

Ask Bloody?

Edit Da with trans is mid- high tier imo
              Last edited by Omnicide; 03-01-2017, 08:41 AM.

Originally posted by Sweet View Post

you know da is op if a gold rank says it which is a da theres no defending that in the first place cause you think your smarter then someone who mained it since the first day it came out? get outta here.
            Furymike says lightfury is op
            Misakihime says adepts are weak

Gold ranks :^d

Comment

Originally posted by Omnicide View Post

Furymike says lightfury is op
              Misakihime says adepts are weak

Gold ranks :^d
              The boys said lightfury is op, mad stupid. 0 SA break and if you 1v1 without healing or summoning you actually have to be good at the game. I forgot mike has never done anything except sit in chills tho. Smacked him up on a level 50 lb.

Comment

Bloody would obviously have an easier time picking up any other swordsman if he put as much practice into them as he did with DA. Their kit is just situationally better as Glad has an easier time approaching and punishing while ML just farts and everything dies.

Bloody is good with DA because Bloody has loads of MU experience and isn't terrible at the game like 60% of the people that PvP.

They have like, red aura, trans, and really that's all that's memorable about them IMO. Bloody knows the ins and outs of his class.

Is this a bait topic? We've gotten so absorbed into autistic meme culture on these forums I can never tell who is a genuine idiot and who is on so many levels of irony I'll never fathom the intricate synapses of the conversation.

Also when did I become PvE because holy crap that's news to me. I thought I was awful on all fronts of this bloody game.

EDIT : Oh shit son I bolded a pun do you see that stuff woah there boys accidental punage amirite remember to smash that like button and subscribe

Comment

OH MAH GAWD!!!!

Did bloody mop the floor with you on a bad class while you play a cancer class?

Oh my grow up lil one!

You obviously don't have the wisdom on how to predict and read minds.

Take this from someone who has mained DA since release and a friend of Bloody.

I am SouIos, Zanuki many of you may hate me but you must know DA is not good at all, ive been maining warrior for about 6 years now.

I've played every warrior for a moderate amount of time, all my warriors together = a gold star.

So i can say i have experience with warrior.

and let me tell you DA and even Xform falls short of glads skillsets.

I got on my glad one day an ate up Netorare when he was top DA.

and I'm not even that great on glad anymore honestly

And i dont remember even dying on my Dest vs DA's

Our Trans is very much needed, the class was designed to be like that

That said I'd also like to point out DA red shield is still undefined, its either an extra 200-250 SA or 50% SA ive done so much testing with it, its very hard to figure out what it actually is

But from playing other classes the way to fight DA

is run when you lift, deek em out and catchem ez from a aerial blade miss

and to beat bubble is ez

don't fkn attack till its gone, let DA's chase you and you win

the class is so goddamn ez to beat, but fun to play

which is why i justify myself playing it.

You and your brother have been delusive about DA for too long now

Love SouIos, Zanuki, Gennos, Kyngas, Excaeder

for those who want to know me

<3<3<3
                  Last edited by Knitehart; 03-08-2017, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Knitehart
                    Knitehart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So you believe that pictures of discord can prove what you said, there is no actual proof you can't prove anything and neither can i cause of no actual screenshots

drop it kid i rofl stomped you and justt me knowing is all i care about

i also i find it funny af how you tried trash talking me in my own discrod gtfo buddy

did you not realise i could ban you from the channel?

93 cap abolished the BL you should know this by now and how people skill ban based on other skills now for fair play

• Omnicide
                    Omnicide commented
                    Editing a comment
                    if you wanna lie to yourself then thats fine
                    if you want to be happy that you got a few rounds when i used a heavy softban, then rage quit when i actually tried then that is on you
                    i find it funny how you ignored 90% of what i said too.
                    i offered you a match but you won't fight me
                    with that i will take my leave but first let me quote someone but change it :d

"are you really trying to call me out on a pvp m8 because i trashed you badly when i didnt hold back"
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                    gg ez
                    Last edited by Omnicide; 03-11-2017, 02:12 PM.

• Knitehart
                    Knitehart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    HAHAHA this is truly something

You don't know the truth and neither does anyone for there is no such thing as truth because you cannot establish something as absolutely correct but rather as what you see as correct.

Go ahead and tell people what is "correct to you"

but what i said is "correct to me"

You're just looking for a fight i can see right through you

And you can believe Valien cause i know what happened and it was soo good..

You really are some little shit aren't you

You knew i was a nice guy so i lent you 7k with hardly any questions asked

You paid back most and told you to keep that extra 1.5k

You wanna know why?
                    I thought you were alright till you starting going cancer on my ass when i was trashing you

And i seriously do not want to deal with such snot nosed runt

P.S i always liked Sweet, just not you, i just started trolling him and he took it seriously

Even with transform DA still wouldn't be top tier, and we got people complaining about their red shield.

Comment

• GodOfDeath
                    GodOfDeath commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know right #Mistickiller

Originally posted by Knitehart View Post
                  That said I'd also like to point out DA red shield is still undefined, its either an extra 200-250 SA or 50% SA ive done so much testing with it, its very hard to figure out what it actually is
                  Let's say without red shield triggered you use cataclysm that has 1200 SA to tank a 600 SA breaking skill, cataclysm will have left 600 SA+red shield that triggered because you got hit by that 600 SA breaking skill, now the red shield which is actually called Recovery will multiply the remaining SA of cataclysm by 1.5 so 600x1.5 = 900 SA.

Now let's say you got hit by an attack before and Recovery was triggered, if you use cataclysm with the triggered Recovery it will have 1200x1.5 = 1800 SA.

Comment

• Knitehart
                    Knitehart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Could you please backup your statement

You're just saying he's right without proving it

The 200 SA while standing with Recovery should say it all

and to my knowledge is how it works

• Klesh
                    Klesh commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Are you saying it gives 200 SA? I play one myself and if it gave 200 SA just by standing bruh you wouldn't need to Dash to tank magic arrow and moon kick. A monster probably hit you and you tanked its hit in PvE because in PvE it gives a lot more SA but then again if you believe it gives 200 SA in PvP just by standing then that's you. All i know is that it gives 50% SA in PvP and i don't need to prove anything, it's common sense.

• Knitehart
                    Knitehart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm trying to have an elaborate discussion on how bubble actually works, trust me I've done this b4 with someone he thought it was 50% i thought it was 200-250 SA and we got pissed at each other and tested and realised we ended up both getting confused

Originally posted by Knitehart View Post
                  Take this from someone who has mained DA since release and a friend of Bloody.

I am SouIos, Zanuki many of you may hate me but you must know DA is not good at all, ive been maining warrior for about 6 years now.

I've played every warrior for a moderate amount of time, all my warriors together = a gold star.

Our Trans is very much needed, the class was designed to be like that

But from playing other classes the way to fight DA

is run when you lift, deek em out and catchem ez from a aerial blade miss

and to beat bubble is ez

don't fkn attack till its gone, let DA's chase you and you win

the class is so goddamn ez to beat, but fun to play

Love SouIos, Zanuki, Gennos, Kyngas, Excaeder

for those who want to know me

<3<3<3
                  While I agree with some points, your qualifications (a gold star collection of warriors, and self proclamations of "many of you may hate me") are nothing but questionable at best.

I've played every warrior in the game as well.

I've pretty much played every damn class for PvP in this bloody game, save SH and some Kali trees, since apparently you made it a "who has the bigger e-weiner" contest.

Anyway, upon my disagreements, I personally don't think trans is needed. Key word there is needed, or required. It's a strong word. Personally I think core skills are all that's needed, and Trans doesn't do anything particular except up the utility of DA's core kit. DA has a really good kit with decent SaB and obviously innate good SA, since they're basically the SA class at this point for PvP. The issue is just I can get comboed for 40 seconds and get off borderline unscathed compared to the absurd dmg values of other classes. Secondly, I brought up your "credentials" because your advice to counterplay and play DA perspectives are super freaking weird and come off as someone confused, plus I've fought with you on Soulos off my Barb and my Gladi.

I can't say I hate you, and idk if you're big on the PvP scene or anything, but I'd say your OK. Nothing too memorable, I guess? I cannot stress it enough that I'm trying to not be a dick by saying this lol, but idk, you come off with this grandiose persona but I feel like you need to humble down a bit, it just comes off as egocentric.

To compound onto counterplay DA advice, DA's are like mercs in that if you fuck up their AE you can do pretty good, but they're a better threat in poor neutral because if you stagger them they have a reliable crisis where as mercs have to play RNG to get it to work. Baiting DA crisis and listening for the audio cue of the aerial slash is my go to. Typically, DA's will start with the crisis, and if you launch them, they'll immediately panic aerial slash.

Idk why you'd ever actually run from DA too much, Brush -> Cataclysm is the only real time I feel threatened in neutral. Every other time I just have to stack SaB enough to consistenly bust through aura, which isn't particularly difficult.

I won't go into the semantics of class-per-DA MU and stick with OP's class.

You're a tink hit a button. If the DA is average you win.

If DA is above average learn the warrior MU. Honestly like 99/100'ths of the deck is in your favor in this matchup, DA is such a pissant class comparatively that hardly anyone touches it where as Tinks are so absurdly easy we have people ironically playing them to bait people into telling them how easy it is.

Comment

• Knitehart
                    Knitehart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ... if you played DA enough you'd know our counterslash bugs up just the same as crisis, only difference is ours has 400 SA after the iframe

I can tell you aren't trying to come off as a dick, I play games more psychologically rather than play them for what exactly they to get more out of it which is maybe why you see how i fight and play as DA is "weird"

I force you to do something and counter what i force you to do

Make the future and take the future.

And this is why you run from DA specifically based on class matchup ofc

but dash combo until the uppercut does have 500 SA with bubble, not many people realise this... and this is why DA's chase

and that chained up with cata can be deadly, which is why personally i think you should always stay mid while fighting DA

imo you shouldn't be breaking DA's High SA skills but rather avoiding them and get them where they are weak in SA, and their low hp and def values make this extremely viable play

look I've always thought of DA vs tink matchup to be tooo ez b4 93 cap i admit, but now the way they deal dmg and stay safe is a bit absurd and justifies myself using trans, i don't think you all know i never liked using trans, i seriously didn't, but now some of these new skills and dmg are so ridiculous they are promoting Trans usage.

also id like to say MU of warrior compared to other classes LA is quite exaggerated that again imo
                Working...
                X