Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out Of Evades? No Problem.

ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ

Sorcs continue to get broken, they take no skill what so ever.

Comment

40 second CD for a 1-3 second iFrame IIRC.

Just don't waste your initiators and chase them down, I presume. I never felt sorc was broken so much as just really gud.
      Not saying I don't hate this move. Idk if you can hit them when they're already a purple fart, but we'll see as time comes.

Comment

• Omnicide
        Omnicide commented
        Editing a comment
        You can't hit them like that.
        Yeah, It is practically a 40 second cooldown second evade giving them a third.
        one of the top PvP players from SEA told me this

http://prntscr.com/f8m5vw
        Last edited by Omnicide; 05-16-2017, 12:53 PM.

• Anime Garbage
        Anime Garbage commented
        Editing a comment
        The ability to cast a skill from a hitstate isn't new, pretty much every derivative of Swordsman can access animation cancelling skills with brush off, so essentially parry, an unpunishable move, and iFrame moves are all possible to use in hitstates, and even in frozen or time stopped states for swordsmen. Its essentially like another evade. This is basically just an active form of that IMO.

From your previous comments Omnicide, you're a barb. You literally don't have a single core utility skill that doesn't break 1200 or higher aside from punishing swing, which is more for situational trading. Literally the only thing that SA might do is trade with whirl, which in general is just an awful idea for the sorc because she'll SA tank your move and eat damage like a crazy person.

The iFrame of wraith can be cancelled anywhere around 1-3 seconds I take it. I would imagine if you have stomp off CD, the large AoE of the move could force a tumble and you could pick up from there.

Keep in mind this is all just theory crafting, and as usual with barb/sorc match up IMO, it's mostly around who understands the opponent more, and generally most people do research on warriors rather than do research on sorc's.

• Omnicide
        Omnicide commented
        Editing a comment
        -The entire duration of Wraith mode is I framed
        -It's annoying to fight a sorc with 3 i frames while relying on your 1
        -They have super armor which does actually make it harder to catch with some skills, at least vs majesty after baiting time dodge... Rising slash could SAB them.. Thats an example but after a barb uses Circle swing and Stomp, it becomes quite harder to catch .
        -Yeah I said its practically a 40 second evade.

tfw people still complain about sorc,the only sorc thats a threat is pyro lol

Comment

• Matchlight
        Matchlight commented
        Editing a comment
        Too bad everyone but four people play without the sound on. :P

• Jay
        Jay commented
        Editing a comment
        Omnicide

There are no sorcs in 1v1 anymore. On the otherhand, Respawn/Protect and other public areas are fair game, all classes are guilty of running/kiting and kill-stealing from each other, not just sorcs.
        Last edited by Jay; 05-16-2017, 10:39 PM.

• Omnicide
        Omnicide commented
        Editing a comment
        Jay
        I 1v1 i don't do anything other than 1v1 so I wouldn't know... but there are still tons of sorcs in 1v1... or maybe im cursed
    Working...
    X