X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How your class will be affected by Instant nerf

In my opinion

Warrior

Gladiator: Gladiators lose the ability to surprise line drive you and will instead need to catch you to pull it off, [Medium Impact]
    Moonlord: No more instant halfmoon slash surprise, normal version does more damage and can be better. [Low Impact]
    Barb: No more dash kick -> Bone crash combo, barb has other skills that takes priority... [Low Impact]
    Dest: No more flying swing instant surprise, lose a prime recatch skills [High Impact]
    ​​​​Dark avenger: No more teleport -> Soul cutter swag combos [Rip Goof T_T]

Cancer#1 ( Sorc )

Saleana: No more flame spark or fire bird -> Fireball Instant, Low impact their damage is still retarded [ Low Impact ]
    Elestra: No more frost -> Freezing Field Instant [High Impact]
    Smasher: No more double spectrum shower ( thank god ) [High impact]
    Majesty: No more Triple orb lock for insane dps ( TY ) [High Impact]
    Mara : No Impact

Cancer #2 (Tink)

Shooting star: No more mine thrower instant [Low Impact, I never see any SS even use this?]
    Gearmaster: No more 60k+ Damage Duck spam, just remove siren now thanks [Medium Impact]
    Adept: No more surprise Ice beam, now just camera + range lock it [Medium Impact]
    Physcian: Rip poison break instant, LF > damage [High Impact]

Archer

Tempest: No impact
    Windwalker: No more rising storm -> Cyclone kick -> spam. [High Impact]
    Sniper: Can't Instant rain of arrows you after catch, [Medium Impact]
    Artillery: Less Fatal Guide spam [No impact due to BL]
    Shunter: Removed blitz tornado shot [Low to Mid Impact]

Cancer #3 (Kali)

Dark summoner: This skill already shares CD [Low Impact]
    Soul eater: No more retarded point blank snake nuke [High Impact]
    Idk Dancer :C

Assassin

Ripper: No impact due to awakening .-.
    raven: No more triple edge -> Rake spam... [Medium Impact]
    Light Fury: Speed increased upon heal (BL) [No Impact]
    Abyss walker: No more troll line spam (thank god) [High Impact]

Defensio: No more BTW -> Beat down, loss of significant source of damage + catch, but class is still busted [Medium Impact]
    Ruina: No more kidney blow instant [ Medium Impact]

Flurry: No more instant 50 [ Low Impact]
    Valkyrie: No more double dent, loss of burst [Mid to High Impact]

Cleric

Guardian - Low impact
    Crusader: No more double smite ( even with 50% chance ) [High Impact]
    Saint - Low Impact
    Inquisitor - Low Impact

edit: excuse the cancer tags no offense, LF > Kali / Sorc / Tinks burned at the stake evil classes :C
    Last edited by Croaked; 06-26-2017, 08:18 PM.

making it seem like any of the warrior classes are hard anymore, they piss fucking easy

Comment

Spirit Dancer: no impact
      Blade Dancer: no more fully iframed get away Swivel Charge [Low Impact]

Also, for Abyss Walkers, Dark Line gets changed w/ awakenings. They don't have 3 dashes to use in 1 go. For the instant, its only 1 dash. So, I'd honestly put that at Medium Impact. The awakenings removing 2 dashes out of the 3 in Dark Line is high impact and separate. The ctc of it isn't that great as its only 1 dash per 30 seconds up to 2 dashes (2 lines).

However, I've seen the new Dark Line break skills w/ 400 sa.. so, they possibly gave it more sab which wouldn't make it as bad....

Comment

I'll miss luring>(get knocked down by opponent/knocked up) brush off>HMS Exi. That's about it

Comment

LOOOL GAME IS FUCKED move on ffs
          Discord - Steve#4350
          YouTube
          Twitch

Comment

kavalan ;/???

Comment

As someone who finally came back from the game, can someone elaborate on this Instant nerf patch?

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
                SkitzoRoy commented
                Editing a comment
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34GuRh4DNug&t=130s
                Class Mastery 2s are being changed to only have that passive damage increase meaning all the instants are being removed (no class is gaining damage, all of the Class Mastery 2's description is removed except the already implemented damage increase which is left there). However, classes without instants are still slightly effected since they lose their CM2.

Originally posted by Mothimas View Post
              As someone who finally came back from the game, can someone elaborate on this Instant nerf patch?

Go to 2 min 10s or just click this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34GuRh4DNug&t=130s
              Basically, only the "Damage increases by _%" part of each class's Class Mastery 2 is left behind, which removes instants and whatever was there for a class that didn't have an instant (Inq, Guard, AH, Saint, SD, and LB).
              Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 06-30-2017, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Imo, it'll have a good impact on glad cause it's their main burst... and now they actually have to try to land it

Comment

How is this going to work for dest since Flying Swing is absolute garbage with the super armor nerf? The hell do they have going for them now besides roll attack shenanigans?

Other warriors seem OK too, Glad one will mostly impact baddies because they just do that dash shit for another launcher because they miss the upwards of 5 others.

Barb Dash Kick was good for flash so kinda sad to see it go, but what's done is done. It makes sense too, I had a Dash Kick CD plate on my barb so I could land that shit every 9 seconds, so if I launched you once, and had the regular off CD, I could do it I think 3 or 4 times before you could escape. It was hilarious.

LK one changes nothing because HMS Insta was super situational to begin with, and even then it was only used to trigger roll. Why land 8k DMG when if you weren't an idiot you could land 9k + 3k?

Good on the sorc one. Freezing Field was absurdly annoying, Spectrum was annoying, and Orbs were annoying. Plus IMO they were super easy to pull off on my sorc, and I'm garbage at sorc, so I assume its a positive to everyone.

Pissed they didn't camera lock the stupid Ice Beam considering you can just spaz your mouse out like someone getting a struggle snuggle from behind and hit essentially everyone within your perimiter, but at least it won't jump out at me like a spooky jump scare anymore.. Also goodbye poison.

Kali nerf hooray~

Otherwise seems to be a step in the right direction but idk if its enough to signify anything positive so far. Nice to see stuff coming up tho, I ghess.

Comment

now there's a reason for plebs to self-ban their 50 :^)

ayee no more spam. gaadaa

Comment

Sooo ML which doesn't need it gets 12 and DA gets 5% feels bads mans
                      DeathlyShade 95 Raven
                      MisticKiller
                      95 DarkAvenger
                      GodTheTeen
                      95 Guardian
                      ShadeOfAbyss 95 AbyssWalker
                      ????????? 95 BleedPhantom
                      Your Favorite God Of Death

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
                        SkitzoRoy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Did you not read my post m8 ?
                        "...only the "Damage increases by _%" part of each class's Class Mastery 2 is *left behind*..."
                        so no class gets anything new, they already have these dmg buffs in place.

• GodOfDeath
                        GodOfDeath commented
                        Editing a comment
                        oh you seem to have forgotten its my job to complain about whats not there

Correction:
                      Guardian- No impact. Never had an instant, probably a boost to guard wins.
                      Im sure lb doesnt have one either but i just hope they dont nerf the nee teleport it can do.

Comment

• ceruulean
                        ceruulean commented
                        Editing a comment
                        technically the CM II allows u to reduce JC cd when hitting with dv

so super long jc cooldown still sux

How is Elestra losing ice cold field instant a high impact? Just curious I mean they still have dmg

Comment

• Croaked
                        Croaked commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They still have damage, but this was one of their reliable sources of damage and theres a trick that Elestra can use with their instant that lets them pretty much floor and instant kill most classes if they land it on an immobile target...

the only sorc that used to use their instant a lot was chaos mage until they removed the cooldown reset so they practically dont even have an instant anymore considering their shared cooldown. this affects them about as much as the removal of swivel charge instant affects blade dancers.

as for the others, pyro's actually lose the most from this nerf as their double instant is their best nuke combo, where as ice witch is moderately affected and war mage's instant was mostly used for its quick SA break since the damage was low, so now they'll just have to kite more lol.
                      http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

Comment

• Croaked
                        Croaked commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That is so wrong that I don't think I have the need to reply anymore. -> "Utility is only self buffs"
                        I guess to you stuff like Gravity crush doesn't count... I shall take my leave now.

• Echelos
                        Echelos commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh and if you can kill people without doing any damage to them please let me know. I'd love to learn your pro PvP secrets.

• Echelos
                        Echelos commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Gravity Crush is CC which is completely different from Utility. How hard is this for you to understand.

Utility is one thing, its buffs. Thats it.

Crowd Control is restriction of enemy movement, aka something completely different.

Mobility skills are enhancement of your own movement, aka something completely different.

Evasion and Recovery skills are escapes used to recover from enemy combos, aka something completely different.

Putting them all together under a single misrepresented word doesn't mean anything and just makes you look uneducated. Bye.
                        Last edited by Echelos; 07-26-2017, 03:17 PM.
                    Working...
                    X