Guys please read!! Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys please read!! Need help

Someone sent a mail to me in the game saying that i was reported for abusing some rules of the game, like buying gold (LOL) . We are having a conversation right now. he ask me to send a cancel request to EyendetityMessenger@outlook.com, he is also telling me to include my accounts email and pass in the mail. Is this legit ? His IGN is ADMIN919 . I think it doesnt make sense right ? why would an admin ask for a players password .

Yes, is a scam.

Never disclose your password to anyone!

Comment

If you were suspected of anything illegal, in most cases you will get banned before discussion (based on what I read in forums LOL). That way, you know you are dealing with the real admins of DN.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Admin speak to you in-game? EyendetityMessenger@outlook.com? Include account email and password? IGN: ADMIN919?

My god what is this? Level 1 scamming?
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Originally posted by BananaCredits View Post
          Admin speak to you in-game? EyendetityMessenger@outlook.com? Include account email and password? IGN: ADMIN919?

My god what is this? Level 1 scamming?
          And a really bad one, imagine having a boring name like "MODERATOR45"

Comment

• yutehara
            yutehara commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know the numbers after the name makes me believe that they're actually legit.

For all I know it could be the 45th clone of the moderator and there's an army of them created by Eyedentity somehow. It explains where the money is going instead of better servers lol.
            Last edited by yutehara; 10-28-2017, 01:38 PM.

I didnt know that you can use the word "ADMIN" in your IGN (w/c is not allowed in most online games). So I got this feeling to ask first and yeah you guys saved me. Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by iKevine View Post
            I didnt know that you can use the word "ADMIN" in your IGN (w/c is not allowed in most online games). So I got this feeling to ask first and yeah you guys saved me. Thank you so much.
            ADMIN (with uppercase i is prohibited)

ADMlN (with lowercase L is allowed)

This is a common scamming M.O. Some scammers even use this to impersonate other players' IGN.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post

ADMIN (with uppercase i is prohibited)

ADMlN (with lowercase L is allowed)

This is a common scamming M.O. Some scammers even use this to impersonate other players' IGN.
              Woah, i havent think of that, hahaha thanks sir. Tsk these people really have their ways.

Comment

plz ineed help always when i get in any dg nothing happen tjhe mops not hit me and icanot hit all the game mops frezze and after while 10min pop out discconect plz help me
                icanot play iam new in the server

Comment

Let me elaborate what I said earlier. Moderators/Administrators/Game Masters are allowed to pick their own names just like any user, hence my name "Verbena" certainly doesn't have an official vibe to it right? If someone has a plain name like "Moderator#" "Admin#" "Game Master#" and doesn't have a label that distinguishes them from a regular user (like "Moderator" under their name in the forums or a "(GM)" before their name in-game) be suspicious and feel free to share that user in the forums.

Also the paper, pay attention. Official mail sent by the staff in-game comes in a special letterhead paper. Please refer to this video:

You can see Adriano's name there as (GM)Adriano in the second example as the Sender, be wary of those who put it in the Title.

The email domain the staff uses is @cherrycredits.com and @cherrycredits.zendesk.com. Ignore messages telling you to send something to a different domain, and messages that didn't come from that domain.
                Last edited by Verbena; 10-28-2017, 02:17 PM.

Comment

That email is definitely a scam. We do not ask users to send us email addresses except when we are tryting to veryfy the user for certain purposes like this Meet&Greet session in Philippines. We can go through logs with our tools even if we only have a single IGN of your account.

Comment

lul. do people still fall for these kind of stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X