X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIMITS? really? (FTG)

before, a player can still run dungeons even without any FTG left,

now, if a player already consumed all nest entry and other place wherein FTG is not required, there is nothing to do in a day after 700FTG+300FTG (from likes) is out.

also they always held EXP boost event ( are they telling us to make many sub character or dummy accounts so when FTG of main character is drained we can still play the other character? )

a player can consume all FTG a day in less than 3 hrs. after that there is nothing else to do ( this is if all other place in which FTG is not required is finished )

maybe these people can come up with other system, so a player can play as much as he/she want using main character, limiting does not really produce encouragement to play.

***xenocho my kiddo biting shark *** come and bite hahaha

...Aren't you contented with just 1 thread about this? Really?...

Comment

• elektric
      elektric commented
      Editing a comment
      aren't this a forum?

or even the forum is limited?

ohh myy!! did i consume FTG already??

• vjdarktm
      vjdarktm commented
      Editing a comment
      He just wants attention at this point.

thank you... you just gave a bit sir.

Comment

The issue with FTG has already been confirmed by ED due to the slayer equips farming.
      Why do you keep on complaining so much in the forums? If you dont like the way ED does their shit then just quit, nobody is stopping you.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• elektric
        elektric commented
        Editing a comment
        nobody is stopping but somebody is suggesting.. i suggest you not to suggest anything. >_<

• Chelly
        Chelly commented
        Editing a comment
        You already made a topic about FTG in another post, whats the purpose of you making another one? It changes nothing, ED is not going to be on fours and change it because You dont like this change.
        In addition, aside from posting all these “suggestions” why not save the time to go farm your slayer equips.

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        Wait, isn't this a forum? Where people are free to share their thoughts about your post?

Why limit someone? I believe Chelly still have a lot of FTG to share his/her opinion.

You only see many topics like these because this decision was stupid to begin with. Just saying.

Comment

Why so many threads regarding FTG? Can't you just accept the fact and deal with it? Do you think posting another thread will change ED's mind?

Comment

Well, I do have to agree with OP. What exactly are you supposed to do once you run out of FTG? Running nests and dungeons are basically the core concept of the game. I literally played for less than 2 hours and stopped, not because I wanted to, because I can't.

Comment

Working...
          X