This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me for installing dragon nest.

I'm having a problem in patching the dragon nest.
    anyone can help me?
    see attached image or file for your info.

Try the following:
    1. Delete a hidden folder named "TempRes" on the installation path
    2. Delete a folder named "XIGNCODE" on the installation path
    3. Then empty your %temp% folder.
    4. Try autopatch again.
    5. Try manual patching if it still fails. As your pic says patching 6/7, you need to download the last 2 patches.
    (CC formerly has links for manual patches, not sure if ED posts them... im kinda new here)

If the steps above fail, you'd have no choice but to re-download the game client via torrent.
    I understand that the download size is large, but from my experience, I don't think there's another way to fix a corrupted installation.

Alternatively, you can visit a gaming cafe nearby that has the client and just copy the game folder.

Just a tip from my experience throughout the years I've played the SEA version:
    I usually backup the whole game folder before patching.
    This saves me from re-downloading the whole client again in case something gets messed up.
    After I confirm that the installation is ok (i.e. can log in and no crashes) then I delete the backup to save space.
    Rinse and repeat every patch

Also, not sure why the image has both "File Size left" and "Launch game after patch" fields cropped on your pic...

Comment

https://sea.dragonnest.com/game/download <--- Manual patch tab

Alternatively:

http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...ual-patch-list

Comment

Uninstall it since when you get 0ftg now you cant go to any dungeons worst update .. im just waste my time installing 8gb+misc for a stamina game based

Comment

• Turner
          Turner commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course i uninstall ,currently playing dota 2 the most fair game a non pay2win game. And not a stamina game.

• Turner
          Turner commented
          Editing a comment
          But mobile games have ton of games that is similar to the new DN(stmina) mobile game more good they give u additional stamina per minute.

• Chocorroles
          Chocorroles commented
          Editing a comment
          Dude you sound mental

I assume OP solved their issue. Since this thread was revived just for off topic I will close it.

Comment

Working...
        X