Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that you feel only piss you off and nobody else

Let's have a thread for really dumb pet peeves

Why the music in the Disorted Zone is like that, I'm in a zone that looks like a Lotus Marsh dungeon and the music playing is from the Monolith area. I know it's a DISORTED zone but hiehrihseirsbhtgdbhg the desert battle music doesn't suit any other region at all.

Wow i didnt know there are still people who turn on their BGM while playing DN ROFLMAO.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      I have my BGM off. But I enjoy DN's opening theme back in 90 cap (I think?) when I feel like turning it on.

• Chocorroles
      Chocorroles commented
      Editing a comment
      Playing without the music that was intended for the stage is pointless, it makes the mood feel wrong. Part of map design is also sound and music.

THAT SAID this is why playing the incorrect music makes me so uncomfortable.

• Mintacka
      Mintacka commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm one of those peeps who still listen to its background music♡ Actually all of the sounds. It feels pointless and boring without it especially when I'm in the dungeons or nests etc. I can feel the game more with it.

I can't silence the world chat.

Comment

I have FEW things that I feel irritated that in the other party side, it's normal.

1. After getting a RARE item from either Gacha Box/Grief especially during PEAK Hours, you get PM-ed by some unknown people asking you abt how many pouches/boxes it takes to open to get it.
      2. Joining in a Nest Party and you waited for a very long time for other party members to join only to find yourself EXPELLED due to the Party Leader getting a higher "DPS" member.
      3. After getting in a PT with RH in DQ/Nests only to find out he/she DC-ed bfr the stage loads.... Thus, you can kiss byebye to your Party Rewards... 650 => 30 -_- per run...
      4. Consistently PM-ed by some buyer asking to lower your item in TH. (A few do that)
      5. DC-ed on the Reward Screen...
      6. Moving around town happily and your DN hanged and present you with "An unexpected error occurred...blah blah blah..."
      7. When you said "LFP >> GN Norm" you are invited and found out later it became "GN HC" when the leader last min decide DPS is way enough or etc...

There are more... but not so relevant to this thread...
      ~ Midnight Environment == PEACEFUL ~
      ~ Afternoon Environment ==
      ROWDY ~
      How I wish the world has a balance between the two!
      Oh wait... What is balance???

Comment

People asking for carry in 4man nests when they even know mechanics and have decent gears.
        Last edited by Arkhaez; 11-01-2017, 10:16 PM.

Comment

People looking for nest party without SKILL/ENHANCEMENT HERALDRY PLATES!! >.<

Comment

Going from this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	latest?cb=20120808093408.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	104142

Name:	latest?cb=20160302181642.png
Views:	120
Size:	379.2 KB
ID:	104143

To this:

Name:	latest?cb=20171101191109.png
Views:	96
Size:	332.4 KB
ID:	104144

Comment

Im I the only one piss on "Jump or else your one hit KO" mechanics in pve and prefer more the old times "run to dodge mechanics" , "click switch to the eliminate/stun/etc boss/mobs mechanics" and "follow rhythm moves mechanics" in nest...... the golden era of DN when economy is better and balance miss those days. =_=

Comment

• Chocorroles
                Chocorroles commented
                Editing a comment
                ArvinALQ my display back at CC was a Velskud edited to look like he was smiling, yes. You made me want to use it again.

• Nimmienaticz
                Nimmienaticz commented
                Editing a comment
                current mechanics right now is much fun compare to old ddn times. where 1 will kill all, and be left behind. xD

• ArvinALQ
                ArvinALQ commented
                Editing a comment
                Nimmienaticz your not old enough playing this game i see and cant see how many more player back then compare to now

one thing that pisses me off is that the game is still running and old shit. Like older than my niece and nephew. It's so disgusting.

Comment

• imlouminare
                imlouminare commented
                Editing a comment
                no, not in older games. I'm against that DN is still running an old engine that makes the game laggy, poor optimization. I spent thousands just to build a pc for a smooth gaming but this game is just disgusting to play. Instead of wasting their money on the meet and greet and other useless events. Why not upgrade your game? fix the bugs etc.

• Chocorroles
                Chocorroles commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm literally playing in almost decade old hardware and getting +80 fps with high settings

• yutehara
                yutehara commented
                Editing a comment
                Then why is it every time I'm in a crowded place (Saint Haven CH1, near Garden of Time and Space) it just runs like a slideshow(and a really slow one at that)?

Nest and raid after cap 90 become too easy and lackluster. There is no interesting, motivation and thriller when doing the current nest compare to how awesome it is when doing VON abyss, AAON, DDN or RDN back then.
              zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• Reyisaki
                Reyisaki commented
                Editing a comment
                I do I agree, What you really need now to nest is gear , sometimes you can even ignore mech on some nest. Raid nest got fewer stages .
                All went wrong when we enter Mistland .
                Last edited by Reyisaki; 11-02-2017, 08:06 AM.

• yutehara
                yutehara commented
                Editing a comment
                There is no thrill when pretty much every PUG parties ever only need and ask for is "HDPS and Geared", rather than "Experienced in X Nest".

Rather than fully utilizing the game for what it is, which is an Action MMORPG, now it just fully relies on numbers and multipliers. "Dodging" what's that when you got god-like DPS and Survivability?

• zArAthena
                zArAthena commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, that is it. Back then no matter how gear you are, you still need to dodge and DPS and do mechs appropriately. The boss hit like hell, so we need to dodge, and we rely on healer and tanker for damage reduction. Now, all we do is choose 4 DPS and faceroll the whole nest, tank and heal become redundant.
                And I remember back then I can farm a lot of gold just from doing VN, VON alone. Guardian nest, mist nest, PKN, TKN also yield a lot of profit. Now, for what purpose we do nest again? Those tradeable item is dirt cheap. And those untradeable become irrelevant after you done with your set (which is quite fast)

Pubs whinning about literally anything and everything in the game.
              "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
              - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Too many low ballers on TH to the point that the price is pretty stupid.

Comment

• zArAthena
                  zArAthena commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I beg to differ, if the item is put at very low price, it will be bought very fast, and those remaining is real price.
                  On the other hands, all I see is too many ppl put item in TH at ridiculous high price even after many months.

• Xenocho
                  Xenocho commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think Sad refer to groups which keep cutting price until everyone sets the low price as the new standard. But these things happen. When there is high supply and no demand, this is the best way to make sales.

• SadisticEin
                  SadisticEin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There are items that doesn't really deserve the low price since they are not that easy to attain. Some people do not know the value of what they are getting. Adding to this, there are some people trying to trick the price to lower it down by 'selling' items at a very low price e.g. genesis accessories. It also ticks me off that I can't block them currently.

When Someone Join DQ and found the team is a little bit slow killing the boss and his/her hp is small and he/she quit. So noob luh, its like his looking for someone to caryy him/her for DQ.

Comment

Carry people in nest, and they afk.. so you have to sat there to watch the cutscene

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
                    Nimmienaticz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is LIT. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

• Raniyama
                    Raniyama commented
                    Editing a comment
                    been there.. hahaah

Don't you just hate it when you watch your machina dancing and then someone comes in the room to see you with your pants down? smh

Comment

• ArvinALQ
                    ArvinALQ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i think its better if kali
                Working...
                X