Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EyeCash = Cherry Credits [PHP]

Hi to all,

Just wondering, minimum cash to top up now is P500.00?

Loading less than P500 would be meaningless? Since minimum transfer of CC to Eyecash option is only 5,000.

(P.S. loading P350.00 will give 7,000CC where you can only input by 5,000CC therefore 2,000 wasted)

I was planning to load up like P100.00 only just to buy the discounted item.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Last edited by Matcha; 11-02-2017, 06:09 PM.

May I ask where did you get that list of denominations and prices? Cause that list is a little more expensive than the SRP.
    Last edited by Arkhaez; 11-02-2017, 09:07 PM.

Comment

I just typed in google "Philippine Peso to Cherry Credits".

Comment

So it came from CC's website. Weird that they posted a different list at their forum. I topped up last September 21 and the store used this list instead.
        http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...c-philippines/

But yeah, kinda sucks that you can only transfer a fixed amount. Though you can transfer your leftover CC if you plan to top up next time.

EDIT: Oh okay, I just noticed it now. The list you shared is via Level Up based on the link I provided.
        Last edited by Arkhaez; 11-02-2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Wait now its confusing. How come there are two different prices?

CC Denomination :

10,000CC - P420.00

PHP Denomination :

10,000CC - P500.00

Comment

• CLYMAX
            CLYMAX commented
            Editing a comment
            so physical scratch card by CC from 7-11 mini-store is now useless? you can't top up with those anymore?

• Exkariburu
            Exkariburu commented
            Editing a comment
            @CLYMAX
            Of course you can still top up using CC's scratch card, and it's better than levelup's scratch card since it's cheaper(in ph).
            im just explaining that there are other ways of buying CC that might have price difference, to clear his confusion about why there's 10,000CC - P420.00 and 10,000CC - P500.00.

• Matcha
            Matcha commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you very much! Good day. <3
        Working...
        X