Best 3rd stat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best 3rd stat

Due to additional stats on plates. Which is better to use Crit dmg, Crit rate, Raw stats(str,agi,int) or base damage (phy. Attack, magic attack)? Don't include Final damage.

I got a decent crit rate atm. (almost 89% if i have gen neck)
    Last edited by xNatchie; 11-07-2017, 07:55 AM.

Final Damage > Critical Damage > Raw Damage > Base Stat

Depending on class.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• xNatchie
      xNatchie commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't buy any fd plates. But for now I have limitation plate and some crit damage plates and I'm using Abyss walker.

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      i definitely agree with this.
      FD > CTD > Raw ATK > Stats (STR/AGI/INT) depends on class > CRIT > Max HP > VIT > DEF / MDEF > Paralyze/Stun :3

It ultimately depends on which class you are playing.
    If you fall under the category of playing AGI classes, no doubt Critical damage 3rd stats is the best,
    If you are playing assassins, CTD is also the best stat for you.

Aside from DA, the rest of the classes can stack pure power attack/ magical attack since 95 champion gives you 2.7k atk raw, versus 1k stat, which is inferior.
    In addition, the new 95 champion jades does not gives you % stat anymore.

DA is the only exception because the passive stacks up to 90% STR bonus.

You can mix and match with various stats but i personally recommend to cap the critical damage as well as crit rate first because these two are your main source of damage.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• jasonch
      jasonch commented
      Editing a comment
      Arrghh. How is it wrong? I just tested it, removed everything, just equipped the 3rd stat 1039 str and seen it first hand in a DA char and it gained exactly 935 STR with 30 bubbles THEN equipping everything, still I gained 935 str, is my character bugged? Isn't it like how Math works? Multiply everything from gears FIRST then sums everything. If not, i gotta report my char for bug.
      And in that comment, let's say my char is bugged, then don't you think now AH/SH should get STR/INT as 3rd stats then? with his extra 50% str gain, plus patk from transformation from 15%str? Same goes with SH, 30% extra INT&PATK, plus matk from transformation from 15%int, plus 30% CTD from buffs? All this for CTD like you would recommend.
      Last edited by jasonch; 11-10-2017, 04:22 AM.

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually you know what, you can use whatever you like, i'm merely giving a constructive suggestion to players that need help, if you're just going to be sarcastic because people don't agree with you. Then you can have it your way.

Ctd is very important for maximal damage output, its always recommended to cap ctd first before pushing other stats, since DA has own stat % ability, it will allow him to cap CTD if he stacks STR instead of Patk.
      And yes, YOU ACTUALLY CAN! Nobody said that you can't stack stats for ah or whatever sh.
      Last edited by Chelly; 11-10-2017, 04:34 AM.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      jasonch your calculations would almost be correct. except you miss out one thing: there are some gears which multiply str, not just the 90% from skill.

for example, using bear plate = +10% STR. you need to add up all these STR % bonus and only then multiply the total STR by 90%. With just bear plate, 1k STR becomes 1.1k STR. With more gear such as < 95 Jades and Genesis, the STR % becomes much higher and in many cases, stacking stats becomes higher than the patk gained from using the atk derivative of those plates or talis.

Because of the above bonus to STR, it is not a proper comparison when you remove all gear and tested the STR gain.

Feel free to point out stuff you specifically want to discuss.

In regards to the whole stat vs patk scenario from many posts, there's no need to argue about it. Just do a full sim and compare...

Comparison is as shown below:

2.7k patk as 3rd stat in plates

1.2k str as 3rd stat in plates

Stat bonus from gear are as listed below:
      Jades = 7*0.05
      Genesis = 2*0.05
      Int plate = 0.1
      Upper = 0.08
      Sadnyth set = 0.05
      total = 0.35+0.1+0.1+0.08+0.05 = 0.68

Using the above, lets count 1.2k str into patk for DA which has 90% bonus STR

= 1200 * 1.68 * 1.9 = 3830.4 total str

0.75 patk per str = 3830.4*0.75 = 2872.8 patk

You get 170+ more patk from using STR plate as a DA.
      Last edited by Xenocho; 11-10-2017, 04:59 AM.

I will present another point of view, please feel free to judge if it is a valid point.

Offensively, what Chelly mentioned above is the best.

However, let us not forget that raw stats also increase certain stats aside from Attack Power.
    AGI stat increases Critical Chance and Critical Resist
    INT stat increases Critical Damage and Magic Defense
    STR stat increases Critical Damage, Stun, Paralyze and Paralyze resist

Having raw stat will grant you attack power and a certain defense it may not be that optimize, but defense, IMO is a factor to look at to.
    This may not be a problem for geared players but for casual players and starters, I think it should matter.

No matter how you hit like a rock but if you take damage like paper you are not in a good position. I fully believe that there is no perfect run, there will always be a point where in you might take a hit.

Increasing Raw stats is a balance, increasing certain offense, while increasing a certain defense. And strategically, IMO, this is the best way to start then go replace them as you move forward in the game.

You will not land a checkmate by pure offense, you have to defend the King at some point.

I have a lot more scribbling in my head but i cannot put them to words, but generally I hope what I wrote above made some sense.

NOTE: Why have I mentioned this here? I mentioned this as there may some players who may come to this thread and go for something without considering their current stats or status in the game.
    Last edited by nvLite; 11-07-2017, 12:13 PM.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• zArAthena
      zArAthena commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you mean increase AGI/STR/INT to increase defensive? Nope. That pointless. Stun/Paralyze/Paralyze/Critical Resist are totally useless. And after cap 95, the ratio for INT:MDef change so low which make you gain so little Mdef when increasing mdef, so just forget it.
      The only concern for choosing stat over raw patk/matk is for CTD. But that not really true for cap 95 when 3rd CTD plate give so much CTD. Let just say going for 7 plate with 3rd PATK + 1 plate with 3rd CTD wil give you more patk and CTD than going for 8 plate with 3rd STR.
      Last edited by zArAthena; 11-07-2017, 11:13 AM.

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      No, my point was, raw AGI/INT/STR also add a certain aspect of stats, in which, if you are not highly geared, you can adjust to Offense and other stats with them.

For instance, critical chance can be increased with AGI, so if you lack critical chance and you are an AGI class, you can opt to increase AGI to increase both AP and Critical Chance. Critical Resist is an added bonus. Tho, it may be pointless, it still has little value on it.

Alongside, most classes have Raw stat buffs which will somehow increase the raw stat, hence increasing the AP.

Again, if you are a highly geared player, you may not come across this. But for most players who are struggling to have some gold to have gears, it may.

As I mentioned, you can replace them as you go onwards in the game. Only a few players have the luxury of buying things perfectly in the game. Most times you have to be strategic instead of focusing on a single aspect.

Its kinda sad that AGI is currently the most inferior stat, with INT being the most superior.

INT gives matk, mdef, crit dmg (even though they nerfed the INT to mdef ratio, its still something)
    STR gives patk, crit dmg (not as awesome as INT, but crit dmg is still there, which is always great)
    AGI gives patk, crit rate (who needs the crit rate when it is ridiculously easy to get max crit rate, plates, cash items, u name it, even non agi classes can get max crit rate with the right item combination without having to greatly sacrifice their main stat)

I just hope they level the playing field abit and give AGI something more than just crit rate, or make the crit cap so high that only AGI classes have any hope of reaching it, so that agi classes still have some advantage.

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Reaching critical cap is not easy at all for new players..... and even with full L grades and critical gems Arif Cat didn’t hit cap as a moonlord.....

Agility classes is easily the best for new players due to how hard it will be for others to hit the critical cap... agility is fine as is it shouldn’t be changed.
      Last edited by Couplord; 11-08-2017, 06:02 AM.

Meanwhile, in the camp of full VIT plate users....

Why is DN so stingy on VIT% and VIT stats anyway.
    Last edited by sngweiwei; 11-07-2017, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• ArvinALQ
      ArvinALQ commented
      Editing a comment
      try stacking a lot of VIT on Guardian your goal is achieve 10m HP lols

• sngweiwei
      sngweiwei commented
      Editing a comment
      My destroyer is on the way there.

• Vaddix
      Vaddix commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine is full or Crit Resist 3rd Stats, I would be happy to trade them all for your Vit 3rd stats ♥
Working...
X