Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me a good reason why Magical Design Synthesis Device isn't easily available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me a good reason why Magical Design Synthesis Device isn't easily available

I don't get why this item is gacha only, single use only, and why cannot be used in limited edition costumes. Why? Is it because there's a concern people will buy new costumes less? You aren't losing those customers because the main reason people acquire certain costume is because they like how it looks so they weren't gonna buy you latest release to begin with.

In fact, wouldn't those people actually invest in Epic costume if they knew they could transfer the stats to their favorite costumes? Wouldn't these people later invest in new Epics if they found the stats more appealing if they knew Magical Design Synthesis Device wasn't single use only?

It would also boost the sales of those old and forgotten Magic and Normal grade costumes.

Well, I guess DN takes 'limited edition' seriously. I've always found MDSD as a luxury item seeing as you'll need a huge amount of resources to get one (and really, having the best costume design with the best costume stats is a huge plus).
    On the other hand, if only ED would gladly release the Unique Costumes, it would be a good answer to the 'Fashion vs. Stats' dilemma of costume sets.
    Last edited by Skyros; 11-11-2017, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Adhelaida
      Adhelaida commented
      Editing a comment
      Which i hope can be storageable

• Chocorroles
      Chocorroles commented
      Editing a comment
      unique and legend costume wat
      Last edited by Chocorroles; 11-12-2017, 06:33 AM.

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, in EU the 'Unique Costume Pouch' thingy is cash-storageable. But when the pouch is opened, the Unique Costume modifier itself is not. So, basically, you need to open Gacha Box to get a Gacha Box for your Unique Costume modifier (wao, much RNG)

Because no one is boycotting payment to ED in protest to such an arrangement. Change will only come when their revenue is affected.

Comment

• Chocorroles
      Chocorroles commented
      Editing a comment
      But at this point the Magical Device must be absolutely irrelevant to their earnings there's no way to boycott it. How many people have you seen that used it? I have only found like 3 people with fully transferred costumes. 99% of the gacha purchases are for the limited edition items.

• cyberunion1
      cyberunion1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes you are right. There is no strong demand for this item, so even if you attempt to organize a boycott on this issue, it is likely no one will bother to join you.

Maybe one is because it wouldn't really help you with in-game progression..? Like it's not useful in any case? It's simply a luxury that's not really a necessity..

Comment

Looking good is a necessity. Most of the stronger costumes look like ass.

Comment

• Eianots
        Eianots commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, at some point it is agreeable that it is a necessity, but as I said it doesn't really help with progression, stat-wise. But yeah. Somehow people go for looks more than stats. Impressions do matter. LOL

At least they could make it tradeable

Comment

Working...
      X