Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist Mind?

Do you know how their mind works?

my friend was pissed off. His class is saint and lvl 90 and some of pt just decline his party request. Even lvling there is racist(just now i know). so i help him boost to 93 and this noon he said he just got depress and unmotivated some party declining his request.

I just said to him its okay DN is like that and;

Almost every patch Newbies have to cope up and it requires more time and patience and additional more time if theres new patch. sometimes one patch may get your char discrimanated until you are mid geared. Like NM now party for nightmare strictly looking for geared not looking for healer. +10 Neris for NM master no good for them already.

Originally posted by lBlakesl View Post
    Do you know how their mind works?

my friend was pissed off. His class is saint and lvl 90 and some of pt just decline his party request. Even lvling there is racist(just now i know). so i help him boost to 93 and this noon he said he just got depress and unmotivated some party declining his request.

I just said to him its okay DN is like that and;

Almost every patch Newbies have to cope up and it requires more time and patience and additional more time if theres new patch. sometimes one patch may get your char discrimanated until you are mid geared. Like NM now party for nightmare strictly looking for geared not looking for healer. +10 Neris for NM master no good for them already.
    Healers are not that needed in NM since u can use potions in NM . most of the pubs want geared for fast run, actually u can solo NM master w/ Medea weapons and Neris armors, I can do that w/ my RM.

Comment

Well that's pub. Usually people there want fast run, and saint is kinda turtle. It's hard to find good people to level up with nowadays tbh, most want geared partymates or OP classes. You'll level up faster alone than looking for pt in CH 1 xD

Comment

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        Problem is, a training a Saint solo is also a burden. Double dilemma.

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah. It's not really good for newbies

Eh, Saint is a character class in a video game. Not a race.

​​​​​​

Comment

Just don't use saint (or other healer) for casual content. They only good for hard nest like RuDN HC 8man or VN Hell
        zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Well, that's the downside of Saint ,

If a dungeon/Nest can clear without healer then you'll be just a burden.(Unless you really have good gear)

If a Nest can't be clear without healer, then that's where you come, even without good gear.

Comment

Dapat lang patayin yang mga adik na yan bago pa makapangrape o makapatay

Comment

look at the bright side~ saint can enter rudn 8 man HC with neris+20/rudnU set given u know the mech.... while the dps classes needed rudnL set above
              my experience*
              neris+20 set will cost around 28k
              rudnU+8 set will cost u 50k (have to monitor the market and go for cheap one)
              rudnL+0 a weapon(needed 7 wrath to craft and 6 wrath per HC run) = 2 HC svc run that gonna cost u 60k+ per run

Comment

Thanks for the opinions and insights guys i will tell him to read my post.

Comment

Working...
                X