Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

something wierd is going on here are they bots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something wierd is going on here are they bots?

ok so i was helping a friend lvl up. when we came back to saint haven a group of randomly named assassin keeps appearing and disappearing.

Hi, video is unavailable
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• Sylphin
      Sylphin commented
      Editing a comment
      i made the video public now. i hope people can see it now

auto bots. lol
    Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
    Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
    Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
    Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

"group of randomly named assassin keeps appearing and disappearing"

Sound like bots, just going from the description.
      They are the most vile MOB in this game and the game player who encounter them is powerless to do anything about them.
      They advertising virus infected websites, by spamming world chat. It can be dangerous to buy gold, once an entity outside of the game can collect the right type of information about you, being hacked soon follows.

People who buy gold have no idea what gold is worth, so the in game economy takes a big shit on new players.
      Likewise once the gaming economy becomes saturated with gold, people start adding extra zeros to the value of items. Find article about in game economy published on gamasutra.com , "What_Killed_the_MMOG"

Of course once one have experienced for several weeks in a row saving up gold and crafting material to upgrade one piece of gear, only to have it fizzle DOWN to +LOW instead of the +MAX it could have been; it becomes obvious why this game is plagued with gold farming bots.

This game is dangerously close to breaking GAMBLING AND GAMING LAW, of several different country's because of the lack of concern and action against unauthenticated RMT (Real Money Transaction).
      If any entity were to press the case they would most probably win the legal argument.

Comment

• Meatball29
        Meatball29 commented
        Editing a comment
        Here in Philippines They actually made their own Page where they sell gold For Real Money I dont know what ED is doing about it

Even the ones who pm you linking you to phishing websites offering free Genesis Accessories are Bots.
      How did I confirmed this?
      I have 4 Chars named Exactly the same.
      2 "L" and 2 "I" Example: KhlayIzuko (any combination)
      Shout in world chat or Spam Altea until your ign displays in the system. The bots will automatically PM you.

Comment

NA's been plagued with botting since February, ED never bans them. They even advertise in front of the GM's here. ED won't even acknowledge the problem, they're ED's bots or at least ED is partnered with them.

​​​​

Comment

Clearly, this bot is taking advantage of the free gold pouch that can be acquired just by daily logging in. Imagine, automating hundred thousands of bots to just login everyday...how much gold would that botter/hacker acquire everyday if every second he earns a gold pouch from this automation??

Eyedentity, you need to act fast! You should remove that from the rewards list asap! or better yet, filter out all these dummy/bot-ish looking accounts you can trace in your system.

Comment

Dragon nest is a korean game which is require kssn id to reg. There is no bot problem like here in sea or na where registration is free. And the dev is so lazy they dont even bother to make a captcha or bot dettected test into the game. Just milk the rest of the world whatsoever feeling they have left for this game

Comment

They really have to take care of bots
              Last edited by Jeezus; 11-21-2017, 12:43 AM.
              Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
              www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• markcover
                markcover commented
                Editing a comment
                Shhhh. Don't alarm them about this too soon. Just let them implement it without the prior notice they could know if they read the forum. Then the gold surge so great that make everyone hoarding the gold suffer. Free gold for everyone with clone and bot, just like the early 90. I want to watch them burn.
            Working...
            X