event quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event quality

i was an active player back in 60-70s patch and recently came back to play. in the span of roughly 2 months i would say there's only 2 major events i've experienced, halloween and oracle patch. the events are underwhelming to say the least. i cant really remember how it was back in the days of cherry credits but there seems to be wraths giveaways and such. even compared to other servers such as chinese dn and taiwan dn which also had halloween and major update(lancea awakening) eye's event really pales in comparison (they did alot of generous giveaways, wraths, jades and such).
    dn's nest requirements had always been high, especially now when the nests are no longer new and ppl expect to finish within minutes. the game seriously need some sort of mechanism for newer players to catch up, and events is one of the few ways left. after all what is dn when u cant even enter the dragon nests?
    after reading through u may ask, why not just join other servers with better events and faster updates? well the only redeeming quality left in dnsea is its player base. i went to taiwan dn on a weekend and it's like a ghost town, worst than a weekday in dnsea.
    currently judging by eye's event quality it really feels like they are not interested in running the server anymore. mmorpg is sunset industry i really hope that eye will treasure its player base and bring us much higher quality events.
    i hope my time typing has not been wasted, looking forward to christmas events but not getting hopes up
    ps. dont talk about economy and stuff when the server is full of gold sellers. besides, what good is economy within the game when there's few players left

does anyone remember people losing their minds at the CC board game? Good times

Comment

TS seem to be mistaken by some things. Firstly CDN TWDN do not have freebies like what you said, but they are actually spend events such as purchasable L grade jades for X amount of money spent, simillar to us , they also get non permanent cash equips so i dont get your point.
      Secondly Dn is supposed to be a long term game where you conquer the dragon raid from the oldest to the latest according to the release , however obviously not jumping directly into the hardest nest currently.. (duh?)
      Honestly if any mmorpg can progress as fast as you wished, everybody would just quit because there is nothing else to clear anymore.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Chelly
        Chelly commented
        Editing a comment
        Lmao? Im stating my reasonings here? And i do come down to real life events, so go ahead and try if someone wish to meet me inrl, i would definitely go down.
        And thanks for mentioning that, if somebody wants to hurt me badly for what i said, it clearly means that im actually right about it, so the only way to “win” is through violence instead of roasting me back with proper evidence and the knowledge about the game.
        And btw we are entitled to have our own opinions about our matter so who are you to speak?
        Actually you know what? Many people think the same too but however they are afraid to voice out because they are afraid of being bashed up just because it seems like the minority of them feel this way.
        Idgaf how the community protrays me as btw, i say what i genuinely feel about the game and i state my opinion about it, nothing wrong. If you disagree, i state my opinion, and if you still disagree, then thats your problem, not mine, i cant change what you think anyway.

I do admit sometimes being sarcastic and rude is uncalled for, but i genuinely help people when they require that help.

I dont think my opinion is wrong? I dont wait for “spoonfeeding”, i dont look forward to any of those events, but i train hard to get myself where i am today, so how about you? Call me p2w or whatever shit, i do spend, but you have no idea how much effort we put in to learn new 8man hc raids, so don’t come up here and judge me when you dont lnow shit.
        Doesnt mean that you cant clear 8man raids = the game is too hard is only for p2w users.
        Please dont compare me to one of your “so called” toxic players you “think” (just because he disagrees with you)
        The toxic one is you . Git gud too boy. Stop being so salty,LMAO.
        And btw, Please dont tell me im “manipulating” people’s thinking, im not a psychiatrist. Everybody have their perspective of the outlook of the game itself, and unfortunately you obviously possess the “cheapskate” mindset where you think giving free end game items is bringing change to the game . LOL, no wonder you are still stuck.
        This is going to be my first and final post to you , i have this feeling that if i continue to reply you, i would be talking to a brick wall at the end of the day because you are just as stubborn as i am. So good luck and all the best to you too. O/
        Last edited by Chelly; 11-19-2017, 01:42 PM.

• Chocorroles
        Chocorroles commented
        Editing a comment
        You are literally reaching straws here. How does you putting effort in completing a raid correlates with people expecting better and more interesting events? Why are you making this about yourself?

• Chelly
        Chelly commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes exactly what i said, there should be more events, but what kind of events? They did make nest events such as enhancing events/ spending/ even making VN and several nest easier, but no, the events that were wanted was free fury events and gatchalicious etc.
        So how isnt that related to end game? So whats the point of doing and all the fun of 8man raid when they you can just get free end game equips instantly?
        Let me get myself straight, im not against players who want end game content equips just by participating in events , but that actually spoils the entire “fun” part of the MMORPG journey. And usually from what ive seen from the past years, there will always be free fury events, and those players will constantly wait for the events to come instead of attempting it. Unless anyone who finds excitement from doing that, then good for you.

And to the TS, the reason why Twdn has so little players as well as CDN ( which is actually still crowded) is also partially to the excessive P2W factor and the free stuff they have given out, once you get everything you wanted, there is absolutely nothing else to look forward to, which results in people quitting. Since you have gotten all the best items, and there is NO new content, you are soon forced to leave the game because there is nothing the game can offer you further

If we are talking about events, i would suggest such as reducing the HP of raid for a few days/ or removing time limit to learn the mechanics,/ or the ability to resu for 1/2 times, this is so much better and it encourage players to LEARN, and clear it with their own effort , and of course they can also give generous rewards such as 2x the fury drop when you clear and so much more.
        Giving out free end game equips is not healty at all, it just spoils the community and there is no “ justice” for the players who cleared before those events came out, which results in lesser teams trying to attempt/ players quitting . Have you noticed there’s a significant drop of teams that are attempting rudn hc compared to previous 60,70 cap DDN or BDN?
        The reason why so many players are upset with this is because CC has done all those free fury/ gatchalious events, and suddenly all those are gone, so many people who were anxiously waiting for those events are obviously devastated. However if CC doesnt do that in the first place, then nobody will be upset.
        Last edited by Chelly; 11-19-2017, 02:07 PM.

good ol days events causes pc to crash to many players. if you want to experience the old dn wait for monster hunter world for pc mechanics looks same graphics is good too

Comment

• Chocorroles
        Chocorroles commented
        Editing a comment
        Instead of playing that souless thing you could get a PSP or a 3DS and play a real Monster Hunter. Also Monster Hunter is nothing like Dragon Nest.
        Last edited by Chocorroles; 11-19-2017, 01:33 AM.

• z0ne44
        z0ne44 commented
        Editing a comment
        yea i do play other action games that have epic boss fights like dark souls and nier. but none has the co-op feel and unique mechanisms dn has, too bad dn is a mmo and have to grind so much for better and better gears.

• Meatball29
        Meatball29 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you see the Gameplay for Monster Hunter World set to release in 2018 for pc.Maybe you are wondering why I compare it to dn. 1. They both have dragons(dinosaurs) once you kill them you use thier Mats to create weapons and armors hehe.

The only good thing about ED event is bonus exp and enhancement bonus rate. Other event is simply suck, give useless item. Their in-game reward is useless or underwhelming (hello Garnet pouch, hello Slayer’s Shard), there cash promo is bad too.
      Compare to how CC event back then, CC give many useful and exciting reward. Can see clearly the different between log-in giveaway reward now and back then. Those good old day ...
      zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Drop rate event pls. I'm suffering in slayer mode here!

Comment

• Jeezus
          Jeezus commented
          Editing a comment
          And RH will be nerfed in 15 days/ December patch :V
          No more Drop rate

• Jeezus
          Jeezus commented
          Editing a comment
          I been telling it since last 2months
          it will nerf with Golden Goblin patch
          thats december patch

u can check translation of golden goblin - http://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2017/...rop-rate-bonus

I would rather have events that reward something I can actually wear and show, like the merchandise tie ins. Those golden glasses are still one of my favorite accessories in the game.

Comment

I remember CC's 100 Dungeon runs event... best event ever <3 <3

Comment

• Reyisaki
            Reyisaki commented
            Editing a comment
            is that where you get 21 gacha rewards? If so, me too .
        Working...
        X