gold seller list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gold seller list

I want to revive my post from before which includes the names of known gold sellers and their respective IGN so that ED can somehow ban
    them given that we provide enough proof/screenshots. My posts before started with me posting a screenshot of a gold seller through discord
    then after it was followed by others. SO here I am back again with some of the previously saved files I got before my post got deleted by
    forum moderators, as for the reason why? it is still so fishy to me. I will post below my original screenshot followed by compiled screenshots provided
    by other forumers before.

Summarized info:

Irine Chan: known illegal cc/gold seller
    TAGA CEBURA: known illegal gold seller
    Lyn Lacuesta Laparan: known illegal gold seller/scammer/poser
    Hannah Frost: illegal gold seller

Click image for larger version  Name:	copy8.png Views:	1 Size:	255.5 KB ID:	108075
    compiled screenshots given by others:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	compiled.png Views:	1 Size:	200.3 KB ID:	108076

I will post a detailed screenshot for their respective character proofs below, I need some time to search the other folder.
    Last edited by FriedChicken Meister; 11-19-2017, 07:48 PM.

Mods: im sorry free user. money makes any mmo running. *deletes post*

Comment

I can't find some of the screenshots posted in my previous posts as additional proofs for this people selling gold but I hope others will again help by giving screenshots here.
      TAGA CEBURA = TAGACEBURA (kali)
      Irine Chan = MrPr1ncE (assassin) / IcEzSakuRa (archer)
      Lyn Lacuesta Lapadan = iloveAniMe (academic)
      Hannah Frost = xLHxHannah

Click image for larger version

Name:	compiled 2.png
Views:	333
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	108092

Comment

its likely the reason your past posts on this were deleted is because its against the rules to post this kind of thing here. the donkay thread was allowed to stay because of the sheer magnitude of evidence and his position in the game etc etc etc and because the community wanted it to remain.

nobody cares about gold buyer/sellers.

a certain player spent several thousand usd and did not receive a ban.

despite it being against the rules they wont remove players from the game for something like this as its not hurting anybody - in fact it's actually fueling the game and is a beneficial evil currently.

so while some people do believe it needs to end it (probably) wont be any time soon.
        IGN: LunarForce

Comment

So, let's say you say they are "Illegal Gold Sellers" and "Illegal Cc sellers", ok so how are they qualified to be one?
          Especially the Illegal cc sellers. Because in my opinion if they use legit money in buying cc then selling them in gold I don't find anything wrong with that. Atleast they are giving in game options.
          About gold selling, maybe we may see that it is against the TOS of the game. I give you that, but for what purpose? Because if you see, a lot of people complaining about these sellers but a lot also don't know how to farm. A rough estimation of people buying gold about 60% of the time compared to the 20% of the production. I'm not siding with these guys, I just don't see the point of the post. Because for me, no offense meant, it's about the author of the post cannot match the ratio of these sellers.

Comment

whaaaaat? theeeee? fuuuuuuuu*ck? hahahahaha WHY DO WE HAVE OLD NEWS HERE?

ITS THERE SINCE THE INCEPTION OF DRAGON NEST.

please keep in mind that the creator of this game knew that if they take any actions to completely obliterate REAL MONEY TRADING.............

DRAGON NEST HAD SHUTDOWN LONG AGO.

Comment

So its perfectly fine if I program some script running bots to farm gold?!

Oh, never mind. The scripts are not that hard to find. Why deal with the gold dealers when you can just get the tools they use? Wish i did not research this, now my confidence in this game is completely gone....

Comment

Selling gold to real cash is illegal, but buying and selling CC code to gold nothing wrong dude
                Are you mad at those gold seller because they never give you a discount? ​​​​​​​
                Jisunee (RM) / Moderay (RM)

Comment

Thanks for the promotion! It's pretty hard finding gold sellers

Comment

• Meatball29
                    Meatball29 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    laugh now the effects of gold buying is long term you may not feel it now but like CAP 80 it will happen again but this time much worst.

• ArvinALQ
                    ArvinALQ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    welcome to mmorpg if you cant stand these kind of things better dont play mmorpg. go to dota2 la

• Raniyama
                    Raniyama commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am playing since beta Meatball29 But I am still laughing... Gold buying/selling was there even on Open Beta... you can't do anything with it.. not unless ED have a system that will detect all of those illegal transactions... But as if ED will... so.. hahahahhahhaha

Thanks for the efford, now i know where to find trusted gold seller.
                  Last edited by cutecuteinu; 11-20-2017, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Another dude who can't help himself but bringdown people who can afford to do anything with their gold just because he can't. lol
                    As others have said already, although these kind of outside trading system is against the terms and conditions it is somehow helpful
                    to keep the game alive by providing enough gold for other active players to keep on playing the game. I myself have converted a
                    sum full amount of CC codes to one of the above mentioned players (TAGA) although he is on vacation right now I can still pm him
                    via discord and thanks for your post, now I know I can have option B if TAGA isnt around

Comment

• Meatball29
                      Meatball29 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      AbyssWand funny how you mention that we cant afford. if you can afford then why not buy in CC ??. Helpful??Haha you dont support the game you cant even follow simple policy.

Great advertisements for the gold sellers, now we knows who is trusted gold/CC sellers. Good job TS/OP.

To know how the advertising tactics goes, you may refers to this brilliant example : https://www.buzzfeed.com/copyranter/...0dY#.xq4WxE1wK
                    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
                    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

It's a bit pointless to post this kind of stuff in forum... you can already predict the replies based on the mentality of people here anyway.

Comment

It's just so sad how people justify the illegal stuff they do that are against the rules. It's also disheartening how ED (or CC back then) doesn't really care I guess.

What a game I must say :/
                        I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
                        I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

"there she goes, there she goes again" this post literally made me sing those lyrics

As far as my knowledge is concerned, gold has always been a property of the game and must therefore
                          only be traded inside the game. The first two in the list i quite know already for a long time, have been circulating
                          gold ingame but as to selling them with real money idk yet although I also hear often of them selling bunch of golds
                          with real money. The other two that follows doesnt seem to have come to my ears yet or maybe just outside my region.
                          Although I'm against real money trading as it defies the norms of obtaining gold but as of now, I am more concerned
                          of the lifespan of the game and if this so called illegal trading that currently exist can somehow prolong the game's
                          lifespan or in somehow be beneficial to the game, then I won't mind it existing in the shadows.

Just your average Joe comment, no need to heed advice from my comment.
                          “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

Working...
                          X