How do you actually farm gold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you actually farm gold?

will all the drama on gold buying and stuff, how do you really farm gold in DN?

do all relevant content, daily missions, and mercenary exploration. Sell things you don't need to fund upgrades you do need.

Comment

dq nest... do all things dn wants you to do

Comment

Do all the things DN wants you to do and do all the things DN doesn't want you to do.

Comment

TBH this game is slowly dying with the restriction they imposed in the basic source of gold, like needing keys for RDE pouch, at least the rare pouch should be open w/o keys, who would waste hard earned 5 keys for either junks or 10g. relying on items for sale to earned gold is not sustainable. with the basic gold source not enough to enhance the basic gears. this will eventually die when the old gold circulating used up.

Comment

• metier
            metier commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah, i currently have 500+ rare chests rotting in my inventory waiting for keys

• stylinx
            stylinx commented
            Editing a comment
            mines already 1k+ xD

around 100 epics..
            i focus on opening on the unique ones

Originally posted by atom100 View Post
          TBH this game is slowly dying with the restriction they imposed in the basic source of gold, like needing keys for RDE pouch, at least the rare pouch should be open w/o keys, who would waste hard earned 5 keys for either junks or 10g. relying on items for sale to earned gold is not sustainable. with the basic gold source not enough to enhance the basic gears. this will eventually die when the old gold circulating used up.
          they want you to load cc's (eyecash)

Comment

Trusting my RNG (yeah selling 3rd stat 95 plates), farming slayer to satisfy my 0 FTG, doing some dailies for dem remote quest scam boxes xD?

Comment

Originally posted by stylinx View Post

they want you to load cc's (eyecash)
              then what , can you sell it to gold when the basic need of gold of peasants not met by farming themselves. initially you can earned gold by that method ,but when old gold is used up that method is not viable anymore.

Comment

do all daily task weekly taks nest booost all or easiest way burn some $$$

Comment

Sell Altea Gacha Box for gold. (Stopped playing PVE seriously since 40 cap.)

Comment

• zArAthena
                    zArAthena commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Worst way to convert cash to gold consider how cheap gacha box is. Selling Karahan box will be a better option.

• ArvinALQ
                    ArvinALQ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yup thts worst i rly wish magni reward is back tho so i can spam it and get gold and afk in town
                Working...
                X