• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just cant move on hahaha

Comment

Really Wut!!!

Comment

Please ED. If you cant manage a game, better just close it for f*ck sake.
        If your solution is just mass-banning without care, even a child can do it, and this is a whole company we''re talking about
        I guess it''s time for people to consider to stop top up or quit the game

Comment

just because we got RH couple of times we were banned ? some players playing On/off ..

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/dragonnests...44732295574254

and the winner IS!!!! "its all coming back to us now guys" just be patient

Comment

damn...mine got block too...my acc RH when after CD>ED transfer also get ban..just because im waiting for the transfer happen? this is BS!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/dragonnests...44624605585023

Good News for those affected by the storm.

Comment

Dear adventurers
                  We did massive ban on abusers today. However we still have the records of previous DNSEA service before the relaunch in Sep, so some of you were censored as an abuser if you have recieved gold pouch from the retunred hero quest more than once during the whole service period over 6 yrs.
                  We ensured that no innocent players to be affected by this massive ban, but some of you were affected.
                  Were truely sorry about the issue that we did not see coming. The issue will be fixed in a short time.
                  Sincerely
                  EYEDENTITY GAMES

Comment

Dear adventurers
                    We did massive ban on abusers today. However we still have the records of previous DNSEA service before the relaunch in Sep, so some of you were censored as an abuser if you have recieved gold pouch from the retunred hero quest more than once during the whole service period over 6 yrs.
                    We ensured that no innocent players to be affected by this massive ban, but some of you were affected.
                    Were truely sorry about the issue that we did not see coming. The issue will be fixed in a short time.
                    Sincerely
                    EYEDENTITY GAMES

Comment

• Dear ED,

I'm santy, a MMO fan that played private server Vanilla WoW, TBC WoW, current retail WoW (this explains why Varian is my pic anyways lol) and OSRS. I got recently blocked due to the RH "abused" they-so-called. I'm one of the players who joined Dragon Nest during starting of 90cap, I loved the game because it was an MMORPG and i thought it has potential, turns out when I was growing on the game on 90cap and aging I know that reason that ED is fucking fucked up company. I heard that players who "abused" RH will be banned because of how overpower it is and boosting players on it. I quit on 90cap and mid of 93cap (2 times to be exact, might be 3 but I can't remember it that much). I quit for the a total of 2-3 times because I have other MMOs that I play and raiding on like Vanilla/TBC WoW servers and retail WoW, add OSRS as well. I play tons of MMOs and stuff so I can be an experienced MMO player here. First of all, it wasn't our fault that some abused it, you should've nerfed it as fast as you could when you implemented it because you would already know that others do RH to boost lowbie players so they can have enough profit but I'm suggesting that it wasn't abused for fun, for a certain reason. It could be abused because of HOW TIRING your game and pay TONS OF MONEY just to reach the end game content, the 8-man Dragon Nest raid. Now that's for the "abusers" you called, now we are going to justify for the innocent people. The players who are innocently banned because of the RH "abuse" you called might have IRL stuffs that they handling, for example they might have jobs and tons of studies that they are forced to temporarily quit and might get the RH in return because they might quit for 30days for example. Additionally, some players might have quit the game because of other MMO/RPG games are better than yours but let us talk about later. Those players who quit because they are interested on other MMOS might return in the future because for a reason (e.g 95cap increase, new raid, publisher of DNSEA changed to ED).

Speaking of other MMO/RPG games I stated that "other MMO/RPG games are better than yours". This is also the reason why you tend to lose players. Unbalanced raids, recycling the current classes for a special class called spin-off classes, P2W system. Now first let's talk about that Unbalanced Raiding, I played WoW and I know how MUST dungeon works and raid works. It supposed to be balance like someone has to tank, someone has to heal and someone has to make massive damage to the boss AKA the DPS. This is what DN is missing at all, I even heard from player who grew to the game that it's ridiculous that on most dungeons run on 4-man DPS. NO TANKS AND HEALERS, what should tank/healers do in that game? Standby on Saint Haven? Please DN, what an inexperienced MMO developers and company. Raiding end-game content should be more efficient and solid like 5-man raiding on dungeons (like 1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps and each role/player should have a task and different meta to defeat the boss to make it more unique). Next, the FD system is unbalanced that it's soo random that made players with no FD or low FD irrelevant to raid because of how OP it was, I even heard from Arif Cat that during RDN raid on 80cap no one could pass Jasmine without having a full team of meta classes + FULLY GEARD FD. Recycling of current classes is already obvious enough so let's go to the P2W system. This is the most heartbreaking and what made the game dying and trying to cash grab people just for it to survive. Pay for the game currency, it's like you're buying a subscription-based game every month. FD and P2W is actually connected because the FD made the unbalanced and look at those cash items and accessories, those items give the most FD next to L-grade equipments.

Yes, I'm banned as well but I'm making this rant to simply know DN what is my stand as a player who really loves MMO and lores of the game and if I ever got the chance to be unblocked or unbanned w/e you called it, I won't ever return to this game but I'm making this for those who is passionate and love about the game.

TL;DR: I got blocked due to the recent RH "abuse". I love MMO and joined on 90cap of DN and I quit twice or thrice and returned. The reason why it was abused because of how you need to pay tons of money and earn much gold to be OP and grind. Also the game is broken due to the unbalanced FD system, P2W system, recycling of classes, and the raiding system. Each players must given a task on raiding so it can be efficient and solid, not just "meta classes" with full FD. FD system is unbalanced that DN took advantage of it and made profit on the costumes because of how it gives high FD.
                      Last edited by santy; 11-29-2017, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• carrier47
                        carrier47 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Originally posted by ArvinALQ View Post
                        READ B4 RAGE

Dear adventurers
                        Sincerely
                        EYEDENTITY GAMES
                        Saying read before rage only make things worst. they said it in their post (from their official DN SEA page) "We have confirmed data of those players and all the logs. So, no innocent players will be banned by a mistake."

• Dear adventurers
                      Sincerely
                      EYEDENTITY GAMES

Comment

• Hi, welcome to rice field

Comment

• READ B4 RAGE

Dear adventurers
                          Sincerely
                          EYEDENTITY GAMES

Comment

• darkb1ader
                            darkb1ader commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's how ED works implement first then if people complain just give em excuses and lame*** compensation.

• santy
                            santy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            lol read before rage? I also stated how their game is broken. I played WoW, I do know how raids work. I'm not just a normal player who "raged" because of the recent ban. I criticized the game and company because of how they mishandled it.
                            Last edited by santy; 11-29-2017, 05:48 AM.

• MakiseAmber
                            MakiseAmber commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I wonder what algorithms they used to compute the list of abusers. Just having multiple gold pouches obtained from being RH does not mean that a person is abusing multiple RH accounts. Furthermore, 1 acc can have multiple times of being an RH over THE PAST 6 YEARS.

• Originally posted by ArvinALQ View Post
                          Dear adventurers
                          Sincerely
                          EYEDENTITY GAMES
                          What does that mean? If RH multiple times = abuser

Comment

• you nailed it ~!

Comment

Working...
                            X