Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SURPRISE MASSIVE PERMA BAN GOLD SELLERS INCLUDED haha!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so they are banning Abuser,
    do note that the dark cubes farm in theme park are also counted as abuse.
    if they are also have the records about the players who did this...
    and someday decide to perma ban them....
    i have no words... bye bye my main...

P.S : the reCAPTHA is being such an a****** sometimes

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Why does everyone ignore that the RH gold pouch duplication is the core reason it is being removed? If there is unlimited gold pouch that 100 players are opening 24 hours a day, how much gold would that generate? Won't that destroy the economy? How does that compare to WTP Dark Cubes? Not saying it is okay to carry on WTP Dark Cubes but simply just consider the magnitude of the effects if allowed to continue...

• esbe
      esbe commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, they both had a different amount of affect on dn's economy,
      im just wondering, since WTP dark cubes spam is also categorized as abuse.
      if they are going to do something about this too , what would that be?
      according to this gold pouch abuse they said in their notice, they are tracking the player's records to find who use it, and apologize for some innocent players who might be got banned accidentally.
      if someday this is happening to the dark cubes spam too, i feel unsafe.
      no matter what kind of penalty they are planning to take.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure about it. To be honest ED doesn't seem to care about player's input, based on how much we been trying to communicate with them. They will continue to do as they like, one-sidedly.

go die meatball. wakakaka

Comment

S>Popcorn for this interesting drama.

Jisunee (RM) / Moderay (RM)

Comment

• KillianQ
        KillianQ commented
        Editing a comment
        i'd like two please

I was expecting this kind of comments Hahaha!
      Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	16-spongebob-explainer.w710.h473.jpg Views:	1 Size:	113.1 KB ID:	110296
        TRIGGERED People Be like
        wRong UsE 0f mEMe

Internet is full of Insecure PeoplE and Monkeys who loves Bananas

-Your Mom

Comment

Is there any links or sources related to this banned gold sellers?

I would love to see their rants about being banned or something, ahaha.

Comment

• Meatball29
            Meatball29 commented
            Editing a comment
            I got kicked from the page for commenting about how illegal gold selling but im contacting my friend to get me screenshots

Its really convincing to think that whats inside that hard head of yours are literally meatballs. Keep going kiddo, there`s a VAST world to explore out there and you`re just looking at the things that is laid in front of you. Its really funny how you convince yourself that what you`re thinking OR- saying are true or really occurring lmao. And yea, same goes for all the naive people like you in this forums.

Comment

• Meatball29
            Meatball29 commented
            Editing a comment
            yea Vast world to explore and I really dont care whatever you or others say about my post im not trying to win any arguement here this is the internet and you dont get anything lose or win on arguements. So Zero F's Given on your comment

• KillianQ
            KillianQ commented
            Editing a comment
            you literally explained to us how immature you are...just saying

Why bother posting a thread like this when you don't bother to justify your claims or even defend your initial stand on the topic?

Note that the forum, especially in this section called General Discussion, is to facilitate discussion and the exchange of ideas. This thread does nothing like that.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Meatball29
            Meatball29 commented
            Editing a comment
            We are in a Different page so arguing with me is pointless, my way of making threads is different from yours,I cant put on much details as much as yours,so yea I may be uncivilized but really I dont give F's thats why I dont have to prove anyone.You dont like my way you are free to leave coz im telling you whatever you say it wont come through me so better go find a different discussion than waste your time here. I really thought you were smart but you are still here

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess whatever everyone said your previous thread does have some substance. Well, if you think you win in this thread, you may have that. Enjoy your weekend.

• Meatball29
            Meatball29 commented
            Editing a comment
            because of the previous thread I made it Opened other Discussions Originated from me.If I didnt made that violent thread no one would take notice of that problem.

It’s really mature of you to celebrate someone else’s demise.
          We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

The OP here is getting so much backlash for this post is just like someone expecting to take even a 4-man raid easily as he expected only to die first.

Comment

hmmm..
              i just hope that these types of perma bans in the future dont affect those innocent players like what happened days ago...

because clearly, "processes like these don't need to go smoothly" ~~~ED

Comment

• Meatball29
                Meatball29 commented
                Editing a comment
                Finally a decent comment, yes I agree I feel bad for the players who were affected that was not cheaters/abusers. But for those who abuse the gold pouch and affected gold sellers sucks to be them hahaha!

Verbena request for immediate deletion of this thread...another one of these things popped up also if you could give the guy a warning of some sorts
              "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Guys we are being played like a damn shamisen

Comment

Alright, here we go.

Comment

Working...
                  X