Regarding about RH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding about RH

After the incident, do you think a player could still RH? If ever? Won't our accounts be blocked if we (innocents) try to RH?

Instances:

> A player wants to RH, so he takes a break from playing DN for 30 days or so. Will the player be banned/blocked?
    > A player takes a break from playing DN accidentally. What I mean is maybe the player did something important for the past few months. Will the player be banned/blocked?

This is all in my head right now. Maybe it's a noob question, but I have to ask it to answer my queries.

Thank you!

Nope. You won't be banned.
    zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Originally posted by Kwangjaaaa View Post
      After the incident, do you think a player could still RH? If ever? Won't our accounts be blocked if we (innocents) try to RH?

Instances:

> A player wants to RH, so he takes a break from playing DN for 30 days or so. Will the player be banned/blocked?
      > A player takes a break from playing DN accidentally. What I mean is maybe the player did something important for the past few months. Will the player be banned/blocked?

This is all in my head right now. Maybe it's a noob question, but I have to ask it to answer my queries.

Thank you!
      Your question is irrelevant now since RH system already removed, ED maybe realized their mistake in banning all RH including that are "forced" to be RH and unblocked them. but having multi accts for the purpose of RH being banned is appropriate. already given amnesty have the guts to rant when RH is removed.

Comment

Originally posted by atom100 View Post

Your question is irrelevant now since RH system already removed, ED maybe realized their mistake in banning all RH including that are "forced" to be RH and unblocked them. but having multi accts for the purpose of RH being banned is appropriate. already given amnesty have the guts to rant when RH is removed.
        You mean, no one will be able to RH now?

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          after the urgent maintenance , no more. but i still seeing RH blue birding service, those are already RH before maintenance.

Returned Hero will be back on December 12th and from then, Gold Pouch will be replaced with another item in order to prevent the Abusing issue. Thank you for your patience

Comment

Originally posted by gpals0623 View Post
          Returned Hero will be back on December 12th and from then, Gold Pouch will be replaced with another item in order to prevent the Abusing issue. Thank you for your patience
          I would like to clarify:

1. Is the days counter for RH reset?
          For example, I was inactive since Nov 20. Will I be an RH on Dec 20, or I can only be RH 30 days after Dec 12 patch?

2. Only the gold pouch will be replaced/modified? Other benefits remain the same.

Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by justlance View Post

I would like to clarify:

1. Is the days counter for RH reset?
            For example, I was inactive since Nov 20. Will I be an RH on Dec 20, or I can only be RH 30 days after Dec 12 patch?

2. Only the gold pouch will be replaced/modified? Other benefits remain the same.

Thank you very much!
            I would like to enquire on this too. My char/acc has been inactive for far more than 40 days. When the incident happened, i tried to log in to my account and found out that my RH isnt activated. Therefore, will the days be resetted and i have to wait another 30 days for it to acquire the RH again?

Comment

Originally posted by gpals0623 View Post
              Are u sure about this???

Comment

Originally posted by Aimrizal View Post

Are u sure about this???
                It's a GM, that's as official as you can get.

Comment

Anyone can confirm that it's back NOW?

Comment

Working...
                  X