December calendar/events good new or bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December calendar/events good new or bad news

Hi, I just want to have a clear outlook with the current market affected by the events about to be given by ED and not
    to mention the possibilities of what's included in the next patch this month.

1. First I would like to point the question of what it will do with genesis market because the prices for these accessories
    are rapidly declining not to mention the lower demand? given that we would be having a good number of days with
    drop rate boost based on the calendar update.

2. Secondly, how does the future patch affect gearing up decisions like going medea or calypse set after hearing rumors
    that the next patch would include conversions neris to maeda and maeda tier I to maeda tier II.

Thank you in advance and see you after maintenance.

I'm not sure why are you so worried about a market that caters to lv90/93 equipment. Old content is usually closed with a fire sale at the end. This are just signs of moving to the next content

in terms of gearing, the game is providing content where you are encouraged to grow and progress through it little by little. Arriving at max at all equip will be boring. Future content will almost always provide enough leeway to convert or evolve so as to not make your current equipment a waste of your investment
    Last edited by launcelot; 12-04-2017, 10:06 PM.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• NieLi
      NieLi commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm asking because I want to try and sell genesis accessories too, but with how things are going down in the market I could tell that doing so will do a small favor and profit. And for gearing up, you're right and I'm asking to help me decide whether to go legend or go with maeda along with my friends.

1. genesis price will keep going lower and lower everyday due to each player only need 1 set of genesis(2x ring, earring, necklace). Most geared player already have theirs since last cap, mid tier gears some already have full/half parts, but i believe they wont spend so much gold/cash to buy it, they probably will just wait for lower price until they can afford it. casual players for sure wont be able to afford it due to high price for each part. the only way the price will go back up is if dev decided to implement something like combining 2 genesis parts to make it 95 genesis etc, but i doubt it will happen.

2. 95 gearing you can either choose between long, mid or short gearing process

- long gearing process decision (for casual/low budget players or those who enjoy their time gearing)
    neris > medea tier 1 > medea tier 2 > calypse tier 1 > calypse tier 2

- mid gearing process decison (skip neris, get rune unique with +10 or above and convert it to medea tier 1, best for mid tier player who dont have much budget)
    rune unique +10 or above > medea tier 1 > medea tier 2 > calypse tier 1 > calypse tier 2

- short gearing process decision (for rich/cash player who dont have problem with budget, basically just buy rune hc svc or farm yourself, enchance it to +12 for the compensation)
    rune L +11 or above > calypse tier 1 > calypse tier 2

gearing is all about budget, if you can afford getting Rune L gears then you can choose the short path.

if you are mid tier player but dont have much budget go for medea and farm up your unique/legend stones for the upgrades in the future, the reason why you go for +10 or above rune unique is because you can save up your unique stone for +11 onward, the amount of stones you need is alot, so my advice get at least +10 rune unique before you convert it to medea.

for casual/low budget player, no choice you have to follow the process 1 at a time.

well, this is basically my opinion about your question. i might be wrong.

Check out my Ruina/Defensio videos

Comment

• NieLi
      NieLi commented
      Editing a comment
      your comment hit all the dots, this made things clear to understand for me

to put it in a simple way

1. genesis price drops even lower, not too much supply will be added but demand still remains the same (low)
    2. prices for unique enhancement materials will go up, only few can afford legend with the low amount of gold supply

Comment

• NieLi
      NieLi commented
      Editing a comment
      reading comments that genesis prices are really just going down the lane really upsets me, but still thank you

1.regarding genesis market - prices will surely go down a lot more since we are getting more stock to sell or use but the demand remains the same
    so it is

A.) good news for majority of the population who have average gold budget
    B.) bad news for crafters/sellers/resellers

2. regarding decision making on gears - prices for crafting materials will surely rise since Tier 1 maeda to Tier II maeda has been a long awaited
    feature for most of our casual players so it will be

A. having Tier II maeda will be good news for saving gold in trying so hard to get legend gears
    B. bad news for all those who sell raid services since having upper tier gears will be much more easy to reach without having
    to look for service team and the risk for service scam.

these are just my point of view
    “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• NieLi
      NieLi commented
      Editing a comment
      In the end it has it's ups and downs, and yeah just like what Monstahh said thank you for sharing your time
Working...
X