Gold!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold!!!!

I know this is a stupid question but is there any tips to farm gold in lv95 cap??

Clear all daily contents, weekly contents and sell unused items at TH for golds.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

1. Buy certain items from TH then re-sell them for a higher price. Must have considerable budget on top of knowledge about future content, as well as the patience to find the best moment to trade.

2. As BananaCredits said, clear all daily and weekly contents including but not limited to: daily quest, nest, wonderful theme park, nightmare stage. Each stage cleared will give you some amount of gold.

3. With materials obtained from Method 2, craft a highly sought item with good value such as Genesis Accessories or Rune Dragon Equipment. You can also sell enhancement stone if you have no use for it.

3. Selling IDN HC or RUDN HC run service. Only possible with some of the best gears available and advanced player control.

4. This isn't exactly considered as farming, but you could also buy high-demand cash items such as Item Protection Jelly or Skill Initialization Scroll and sell them via TH.

Comment

basically as those 2 mentioned above... there's no gold farming terms in dragon nest its all about how much real money ur willing to spend to make profit in the game ^^ have fun and good luck make sure to get part time job or couple of job so u can have extra money to spend to get profit in the game

Comment

or Hope that the gold goblin content will be released this december 12 (it's a long shot but doesn't hurt to hope).

Comment

• TashaGodspell
            TashaGodspell commented
            Editing a comment
            i want neris to meadea also

• vjdarktm
            vjdarktm commented
            Editing a comment
            Been swimming around the forums for what's to come in SEA. It's just a filler patch as most of it shows. (Hoping it's not <.<)

thx a lot guys!! these tips r very helpful

Comment

Working...
          X