The New FTG System, it's a nuisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New FTG System, it's a nuisance

So last time, when Cherry Credits owned Dragon Nest SEA, the FTG System was fine and all, even though your Weekly / Daily FTG Points are depleted, we can still be able to play dungeons and nest but it lessens the drop rate of items in a dungeon or nest.

Now that Eyedentity Games owned Dragon Nest SEA, the FTG System became way more annoying than Cherry Credits way of FTG, now when your Weekly/ Daily Points are depleted you literally can't get in a dungeon or nest, ever until you wait a day or a Saturday to fully replenish your FTG Points, and obviously it's a bad circumstance to players who needs to max level for only a day or are in need of certain items that you can still get even though your FTG System is empty, but this is also bad for the ones who do Daily Quest.

So is there a way to like have a petition or something to let Eyedentity games know that this new FTG System is bullcrap and needs to bring back to its original system?

Unfortunately,this is the original system. It was suppose to be like this from the beginning.
    If I'm not mistaken CC once tried to implement this system when they were still handling DN SEA but reverted it back to their's. (maybe because many people complained? not sure)
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• nublood30
      nublood30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well either way a lot of people are complaining about the current system and they should just revert back where you can still play dungeons even if your FTG is depleted, this is not some mobile game where if you have 0 energy points you can't play and you have wait for 20 minutes to be full again.

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      You can't do anything about it since ED is already the one who's handling DN SEA.
      Just move on, CC will never come back again

Hmm actually all server of Dn hv this already even DN EU tht currently being handled by cherrycredits.

Comment

Current FTG system is actually pretty decent in order to prevent bot users from spamming abyss dungeon for Spera. Now, if only they could exempt Master difficulty dungeon from FTG consumption, it would be perfect.

I mean, it's not as if any good equipment was dropped from Master dungeon, and most of the contents are only viable once you reach level cap... I'm sick of not being able to level numerous character due to depleted FTG.

Comment

CC had implemented the KDN/CDN ftg system (which is the new one) in it's early years of service. However, they changed it to the 'unli run' FTG system DNSEA knew and loved due to community request.

For me there are a couple of reasons why FTG system is reverted back (in my own opinion of course):

1. Slayer Mode and Slayer Test Grounds are FTG based dungeons. Spamming both gives the 'spammer' a tremedous advantage e.g. Slayer Point spam; easy Gold via Space Cube/Tradeable Slayer Tickets.
        2. Dungeon drops are one of the main gold sources of RMTs. Nuff said, RMTs choose to spam Dungeons rather than finish Nests/other content because simply, faster runs = faster gold generation. I'd rather spam DZ than finish a Nest which could take above 10 mins. Also, Dungeons are too easy, and doesn't require much gear in solo-running. (Specially when you are a RH, the drop penalty won't become a problem). Some of my pals before the transfer chose to do business in DN by RMT rather than get 'actual' jobs. Why work when you can do what you love and earn from it?
        3. The FTG system kind of mediates 'gaming addiction'. Really, people don't notice or simple deny it but gaming addiction is much more prominent than we tend to think.
        4. It limits you to be unable to 'max new characters' in a single day (or two). Maxing new characters gives advantages (I was one of the people who used maxing new chars as a stable gold generation system), specially with CC's old Magni Rewards system (although in the recent Meet and Greet, ED is supposed to have a new Magni Rewards System). More so, I can +15 Jades easily using the free Jellies (then sell it for $$$), use sell my Apprenticeship and use the points to buy let's say Spera. In a span of a day (or two) I can produce a sufficient amount of gold from it rather than DQ my Main and do other unrewarding stuff. I actually do not see the necessity of maxing a new character in a day unless you were doing the same thing that I did or you have a tight schedule but that's up to personal availability, most of the times, people tend to abuse the max character rewards.

The new FTG system isn't really a nuisance as much of a 'limiting factor'. This kind of pushes you to actually explore the game in it's more harder contents and not limit yourself to 'spam dungeon, get gold, buy SVC=look like pro) and kind of stop RMTs.
        Last edited by Skyros; 12-09-2017, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Stop being addicted to this game. The FTG system was implemented to stop kids from getting addicted and DN is not the only game with this kind of system. Go out and have some fun, hang out with girls/boys, go party or do something better than sitting in front of your computer playing games all day.

Comment

• nublood30
            nublood30 commented
            Editing a comment
            Chill dude I just played this game a 3 days ago I have a life you know. ._.

• ArvinALQ
            ArvinALQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha this is true lets get laid boys and girls lol

• darkdestiny39
            darkdestiny39 commented
            Editing a comment
            hahaha this

I thought we already gotten over this ftg fiasco.

Comment

SEA community will always be like this, complained about bots being “annoying” camping outside portal, and one player even claimed players are quitting because of botters and cheaters ROFL . So after fixing this problem by limiting FTG, then we have players complaining about it being annoying and unable to do this or that and a thousand more complains.
            get a grip guys, you cant have the best of two worlds, since many hated the bots, ED did find a solution, but obviously with a cost.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
            When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Working...
            X