Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its possible to stack alot of VIT/Max HP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its possible to stack alot of VIT/Max HP?

like reach 10m or 20m hp? by stacking alot of 3rd vit/max hp ? and become immortal on nest mechanics? like you get cute tickle dmg from boss/mobs.

Originally posted by ArvinALQ View Post
    like reach 10m or 20m hp? by stacking alot of 3rd vit/max hp ? and become immortal on nest mechanics? like you get cute tickle dmg from boss/mobs.
    DN devs are not stupid, they added % hp mechs to bypass this.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• ArvinALQ
      ArvinALQ commented
      Editing a comment
      I see chelly but how bout mdef and pdef is worth to cap them or no?

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, imo i think dont bother maxing unless you main a tank, you are encouraged to dodge if possible or cast block instead of facetanking since most mech nowadays in raid deals by hp % or if stacked twice the same spell = instant death.

Ask any tank. They need to stack HP for their barrier HP.

10m++ is possible. But 20m, maybe Guardians can reach it, Destroyers not likely.

Click image for larger version

Name:	aa.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	111339

This is just with battle howl, no cleric's hp% buff or kali's stat buff.

Then again, why would you do that if you aren't a tank char, you're losing dps if you focus on stacking VIT/HP.

Comment

As sngweiwei said, 20m HP with current equipment is only plausible to Guardian thanks to Aura Restoration (+20% HP), Divine Avatar (+110% VIT) and Divine Punishment (+50 HP per 1 VIT) on top of maxed Physical Mastery (+24% HP). I don't think Battle Howl alone (+50% HP) is enough to reach that number.

I don't know why you would rather tank an attack than avoid it whenever possible, but it is very possible to receive little to no damage at all by using Block/SOF/Crash Mode (with some exception, of course). Or you could always use barrier skill (Guardian Force/Howl Charging) in conjunction with damage reduction skill (Shield Charge/Flying Swing/Maelstrom Howl/).

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Plus Justice Crash that reduce mob attack by 20% or something (correct me if I am wrong)
    Working...
    X