Hero exploration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero exploration

is there a proper way to make legend mission pop up or is it just Rng?

RNG. 10chars.

Comment

Hi go.jansens4 , did you tag me or commented somethjng im in? I cant seem to see your comment.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• go.jansens4
        go.jansens4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Chelly yeah i did tag you in the kali section regarding not getting the phantom guard in the skill build you shared but i read later in the comments that you had an explanation so i deleted my reply. sorry

• Chelly
        Chelly commented
        Editing a comment
        I see, hope it helps

The proper way to make Legend dungeon to come out is praying to RNGesus, and of course clearing all Epic/Rare dungeons as much as possible.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

I havent any Legend grade Quest but meanwhile... in the parallel universe
        Attached Files

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          more likely you don't have 3 lv20 unique heroes in that character and do only rare and epic quests to accumulate that many unique quest.

• Vaddix
          Vaddix commented
          Editing a comment
          I do have 3 uniq Heroes on this char but they`re at mission atm, but yea, 3 of those quest are just stacked
      Working...
      X