Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment converter

I just want to make sure,
    is the converter for Lv95 +20 Epic Hero Neris to -> Unique Hero Medea still not available even with the latest patch?

Still not available.

Comment

No, Delayed . Again .

Comment

Delayed until next year december *100% chance* XD

Comment

Delayed until next month update. I wonder why, this year's xmas is uneventful in comparison to past years.

Comment

Waiting for this feels like forever

Comment

Its not delayed; it was released with Lancea awakening. SEA and NA should have it by February, earliest would be next patch.

Comment

• TashaGodspell
                TashaGodspell commented
                Editing a comment
                sad its clearly they are deliberately delaying it

• Breamiin
                Breamiin commented
                Editing a comment
                http://blog.divinitor.com/blog//09/1...-goblin-patch/

There was no mention of it in OE’s patch notes nor Vahr’s blog until golden goblin patch so the earliest is next month for us

• Skyros
                Skyros commented
                Editing a comment
                I think the Equipment Converter is released with the Hit the Goblin Patch, which was expected to be released in January, when one follows the gap between patches.

In KR, the NM Patch was supposed to be a stand-alone patch, while the OE Patch was together with the Rebooted Guardian Nest. ED integrated the release of OE in the NM Patch, while GGN became a stand-alone patch in itself. Pretty much, SEA is still following the pattern based in the server gap of contents.
            Working...
            X