Powerful Item...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerful Item...

I'm curious on this, has anyone got a clue?

~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
    LINElife

I think ED f*cked this up and released the Unique Costume Converters by accident. Unique Costumes were not indicated on the Cash Shop Updates part of the Patch, so I assume this is the 'secret powerful item'.

Comment

• Rizqi Aditya
      Rizqi Aditya commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahahaha... u think so? hmm make sense. since ED not tell something about it in patch note.

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Either that, or this powerful item is entirely different thing.

But even if they did mess up, they still need to release another powerful item for December 24th in order to cover up for their mistake. Surely they wouldn't want to be called incompetent, especially after blatantly showing off their ridiculous moment with Raven and Shooting Star skill changes.

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      They better do. But in retrospect though, since most of the player-base are clamoring for this, I think this mistake is an appreciated mistake. How trolly is it to make the players open up their Christmas Gacha only to find out that in the 24th the Unique Costumes were released? Now they would get hella flamed for that.

Expecting most of the 'noise' in the playerbase doesn't even care going to the Forums or checking the patch notes.
      Last edited by Skyros; 12-12-2017, 03:09 AM.

Lmao they fck up.
    People been birding it's removed.
    In Hot Spring so can't check it myself.

Comment

LMAO, so much for surprise on December 24th. Can't stop laughing...
      Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

I wonder what's this powerful item in Cash Shop. Can't wait to see! LOL

Comment

Well, called it HAHAHAHA LMAO for the surprise part (I'm sure they were the ones who got surprised)

Official Statement: https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/63

Comment

there was already 1 thread dude
            Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
            www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

w3w.

Not even 1 month from the RH fiasco. Literally no brakes on the ED train.

Comment

really? the powerful item that will be released in 24th of december are unique costume converter! is anyone here have the pic of that so i can see for myself

Comment

Well well... Fail surprise hah. And now they removed ady. i think even they not remove it, is no problem in there, The surprise is fail anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X