Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CREATION OF NPC FOR GOLD TRADING TO EYET (Vice Versa)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CREATION OF NPC FOR GOLD TRADING TO EYET (Vice Versa)

Hi, to start with, i wanna say that of all other Online Games that ive played, so far DN is the best, i will not enumerate the adjectives to describe it to avoid patronizing... anyway as the topic title say " Creation of an NPC that can Trade GOLDS to EYET/EYEC/DNP and Vice Versa is gonna solve the Gold Blackmarket that is happening right now.. as many of us knows that there are numerous scammers/hackers/gold sellers etc in-game and DN is not taking any action about banning or giving them penalties or putting them on watch list, my suggestion is to put a stop to that by creating the said NPC... maybe DN will say, "We are taking care of this already".. its good if u are taking care of this GOLD SELLER/SCAMMER issue, but how do u penalized them? Perma-ban on the account? so easy to create a new one! IP BAN? well its so easy to get VPN and or apply for an IP ADD change to ur ISP, my point is, no matter how DN penalized those players, still they grew like weeds in DN backyard.. this suggestion will be very beneficial to both DN Developers and DN Community in so many ways and let me cite some of those benefits:

1. It will generate more income to DN since players will now buy EYET/EYEC and trade it to golds.
    2. It will help players buy items in Cash Shop using Golds traded to EYET/EYEC.
    3. There will be minimal if not total Zero Gold sellers and blackmarket turned scammers.
    4. Players will now be more aggressive in farming and doing Raids with friends and guildies.

These are some of the benefits that i can see if this NPC is created. I know the developers will come up with more sophisticated approach on this matter since they are the ones who will create this. Pls dont tell me that this cant be done and its gonna be hard on your end to create this, its a lame excuse since many of the ONLINE GAMES right now are using this strategy and they dont have reports of Gold Sellers, coz if i am the buyer, why would i risk my money buying golds to someone i dont know if theres an NPC that i can trade EYET/EYEC with?

I just hope that the Developers will take a look on my suggestion before many players quit the game due to these gold scammers etc.

this is an open forum and i urge others to post what you guys think about this..

Mechakim8 - RayMech - Lv 95
    Oracle8 - Oracle Elder - Lv 95
    Dylan8 - Moonlord - Lv 95
    KrazyNurse - Saint - Lv 95
    Last edited by Dylan8; 12-15-2017, 07:58 AM. Reason: a friend edited the font color for the satisfaction of those who cant understand the context but focus on the font color :D

seriously though, posting suggestions here is useless af since DN SEA follow DN Korea's updates and stuffs

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedReign View Post
      seriously though, posting suggestions here is useless af since DN SEA follow DN Korea's updates and stuffs
      thanx for that, FYI, the creation of course will not be for DN SEA alone but for all DN Servers globally.. i know we follow the main server's update and just to let everyone know, posting something like this is not useless, especially if it will be beneficial to both sides.. and i also believe that "there's no harm in trying and No Glory in giving up."

Comment

The fuck with the font, i gave up reading at hi

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
          The fuck with the font, i gave up reading at hi
          Sorry for that, i am a color blind person and instead of using red i go with this color, anyway, most people will really give up coz of 2 things, 1st they dont care and 2nd they are passive.. dont mind the color of the text, try to read the context.. TY

Comment

• MARtsuki
            MARtsuki commented
            Editing a comment
            3rd when the writer dont care whose their reader & only write it for their own convenience or for the sake of self-satisfaction...

• Reyisaki
            Reyisaki commented
            Editing a comment
            How can ppl read your text , when it literally blinds a person's eye .

Nice try lol

Comment

1. That font is so cancerous, it might have killed my already-deceased grandma for the second time...

2. You might want to post this in 'Suggestion' section.

3. Your suggestion is basically telling developer and publisher to kill their own game, since such feature would completely eliminate the need for Top-Up.

4. You can always sell cash item if you wish to convert EYET/EYEC to gold.

5. Contrary to popular belief, ED is not stupid (though unfortunately I can't defend them much when it comes to class balancing). The upcoming Golden Goblin stage and Gear Core system are some of their promising counter-measures against bot-users and gold-sellers.

6. Other than certain matter concerning RUDN HC service, it's nigh impossible for players to get scammed as long as they have enough common sense. What? You're offering Genesis refine service for the price of 10k gold per piece? Here's my full set!
            Last edited by NearLawlet; 12-15-2017, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Guys read the context, this post aint just about selling or converting a certain amount to something.. ITS ABOUT ELIMINATING SCAMMERS AND GOLD SELLERS.. NearLawlet i know where u are coming from, but FYI not all players do farming some of them are buying golds outside the game.. and why would u say taht creating such feature will kill the game? it didnt kill MU, it didnt kill Ragnarok, it didnt kill Perfect world, it didnt kill World of Warcraft and it wont even kill DN.. why? as ive said not all people do farming and some of us even spends more just to buy the latest items ingame.. putting up GG Stage wont even eliminate gold seller, DN just gave them a new palce to farm golds... AND CANT U GUYS FOCUS ON THE TEXT AND NOT ON THE FONT? quit saying cancerous and what not, even use a dead people as well, if u dont want my FONT and Color then just browse other posts.. " To each of his own."
              Last edited by Dylan8; 12-15-2017, 07:49 AM. Reason: just edited some misspelled words

Comment

• NearLawlet
                NearLawlet commented
                Editing a comment
                You should know that I share your sympathy in trying to improve the server, but this is almost too ridiculous... How do you expect ED to survive, if their main source of income was made completely redundant?

Yellow is the worst color you can go for, totally unreadable in DN White and annoyingly bright in DN Dark...
              It's proven to be fatiguing and irritating to look at and you expect people to read the whole thing?

It's fine to highlight a point but it's bad if used throughout a wall of text.

Comment

Originally posted by Knee View Post
                Yellow is the worst color you can go for, totally unreadable in DN White and annoyingly bright in DN Dark...
                It's proven to be fatiguing and irritating to look at and you expect people to read the whole thing?

It's fine to highlight a point but it's bad if used throughout a wall of text.
                are u trying to teach the cat to bark? ive been saying this over and over, if they dont like the color, they can go on and browse other posts.. CONTEXT not COLOR.. not your fault im color blind and not my fault if people get annoyed or whatever... this is the only color that my eyes is comfortable with, do i have to apologized for being a color blind person?

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan8 View Post

are u trying to teach the cat to bark? ive been saying this over and over, if they dont like the color, they can go on and browse other posts.. CONTEXT not COLOR.. not your fault im color blind and not my fault if people get annoyed or whatever... this is the only color that my eyes is comfortable with, do i have to apologized for being a color blind person?
                  And basically 95% on this forum use default font and color and you're literally reading it just fine...
                  Type in yellow and change it back to default before posting and you will see a reply that is relevant to what you try to convey instead of people questioning your choice of font and color...

Comment

FYI this is already implemented by using gold pouches in the cash shop, however it's seasonal and not a permanent feature to prevent player from hoarding too much gold, as well as not to inflate the game.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
                    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Knee View Post

And basically 95% on this forum use default font and color and you're literally reading it just fine...
                      Type in yellow and change it back to default before posting and you will see a reply that is relevant to what you try to convey instead of people questioning your choice of font and color...
                      what i am about to say is irrelevant to my post, i am using a font color converter, so all text that i see is in yellow font..

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
                        FYI this is already implemented by using gold pouches in the cash shop, however it's seasonal and not a permanent feature to prevent player from hoarding too much gold, as well as not to inflate the game.
                        You said it, " it is seasonal and not permanent " my solution is permanent and it will not inflate or depreciate the market value of all items, hence it will balance everything. thnx for the info though.

Comment

• Chelly
                          Chelly commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You have zero idea of how market works. lol, there is a reason why ED/CC kept it that way.

And selling gold pouches in the CS wont do shit, because its all RNG,
                          Gold sellers can lower to rate to make it seem more worthy to buy from them instead of opening those RNG gold pouches.

There is absolutely no way to prevent gold seller, unless they fully remove trade system and the trading house.

I don't seem to get why some people hate gold sellers so much, like the fuck they did to you lol, i don't see how are they ruining the game, its a proper trade although stated in TNC that it's illegal, im sure most of the players do RMT despite the consequences.

Scammers can be anywhere, doesn't have to be RMT scam, you see scammers everywhere in every aspect of trade, even creating similar ign to scam others. with such a toxic community in SEA, there isnt a autoban system to outright ban them, and will take too much effort and resource to go through 1 by 1 investigation
                          Last edited by Chelly; 12-15-2017, 08:18 AM.

Originally posted by Dylan8 View Post

4. Players will now be more aggressive in farming and doing Raids with friends and guildies.
                        Let's say ED grant what you ask for,,
                        Illuminate me please how will players be more aggressive in farming and doing raids when they know that other people are just a click away from gold sources?
                        Just asking...
                        In my opinion, doing raids and farming will be pointless knowing that other people will just buy gold from cash shop.
                        It will definitely be a P2W game.
                        Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

Working...
                        X