Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black screen no more

*clickbait*

So DN Sea has posted an announcement stating about a maintenance tomorrow. I don't know if it's only me but I only knew this today.

Here's what is says

"Hello Adventurers,

The scheduled maintenance on [19th December 2017] will start from 10:00HRS (GMT+8) tomorrow morning and will take around 4HOURS until 14:00HRS (GMT+8).

The maintenance might get extended because we will be checking on the Black Screen issue during the maintenance tomorrow.

We strongly recommend that you log out of the game before the stipulated time to avoid any item loss.

Eyedentity Games
    "

I do hope black screen will be gone after. WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?

Cheers!

It probably will be gone after the maintenance but i kinda expect extended maintenance for some reason

Comment

should be expect extended maintenance
      Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

You're talking about this extended mainte, what does this mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Kwangjaaaa View Post
          You're talking about this extended mainte, what does this mean?
          Good chance the maintenance will last longer than suggested basically.

Comment

Extended black screen event. LMAO!!!!

Comment

The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for overcoming the black screen instead of disconnecting...

Comment

Originally posted by Illumina007 View Post

Good chance the maintenance will last longer than suggested basically.
                Ah I see.

But why would you want an extended maintenance though? Is this for further investigation and stuffs?

Comment

Ah I see.

But why would you want an extended maintenance though? Is this for further investigation and stuffs?
                  Just to be clear, I do not want an extended maintenance. Just that based on past records, the possibility of it is quite high

Comment

Just to be clear, I do not want an extended maintenance. Just that based on past records, the possibility of it is quite high
                    Oh. Sorry sorry my bad my bad. I guess I misunderstood. Cheers bro.
                    Anyway, I do hope that it will be long gone after the maintenance.

Comment

Oh. Sorry sorry my bad my bad. I guess I misunderstood. Cheers bro.
                      Anyway, I do hope that it will be long gone after the maintenance.
                      It better lol. I got so pissed off doing LCE that i just closed the game and slept early.

Comment

It better lol. I got so pissed off doing LCE that i just closed the game and slept early.
                        Yeah me too!. LCE takes way tooo long just because of the black screen of death. AND I missed two days of grinding exp with my other chars :/

Comment

Yeah me too!. LCE takes way tooo long just because of the black screen of death. AND I missed two days of grinding exp with my other chars :/
                          LCE : 2 mins of loading for 10 seconds of gameplay. It is really annoying.
                          At this rate, i am wondering if i am exploring the Lagendia continent or exploring the Black Screen. Next season, Black Screen Exploration, now in different shades of black!

Comment

Why no emergency maintenance for this matter?
                            Why wait for the weekly maintenance to fix the said issue?
                            Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Khlight View Post
                              Why no emergency maintenance for this matter?
                              Why wait for the weekly maintenance to fix the said issue?
                              Pathetic.
                              Considering the weekly maintenance is only in 12 hour+, the wait isn't really long so i am not sure if an emergency maintenance is really that beneficial.

Comment

Working...
                              X