Can't keep silent anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't keep silent anymore

Last week, while running rudn hc 8 out of 14 runs runs failed due to others getting
    the black screen for far too long or worse get dc. At first my party was already very
    frustrated about this because not only did we lose the wraths we could have obtained
    that week, we also lost the chance to gain jades/accessories which we could have sold
    for profit in short we lost 1.wraths 2. gold. That time I was just giving some time and excuse
    for ED and explained to my party members to give the management some time to fix this
    for this might just have happened due to unforseen crisis but recently after running 9 runs
    again for this week, 9 out of 9 failed not only because of others getting the blackscreen and
    dc issues, I myself too experienced it and sometimes I even get duplicate log in which won't
    allow me and others to return to the game until the countdown for HC run is consumed.
    Not only that, we are also experiencing lag and delay issues while running this week
    which is worse than last week's run.

And just when I woke up again to skip rune hc run for this week and do my daily lagendia,
    I get this "unable to start" error. This is just getting out of control and I hope ED could
    resolve this ASAP.

As for the inconvenience caused by this trouble, if gold would be too impossible to be given
    as compensation, even 7 wraths for each week would suffice. Some added FTG potions
    won't hurt also for those dc during dq runs this way it would ease up the tension of the
    high number of affected players in rage and maybe would give their all out support in your
    battle against this problem.

Here's the thing... They don't want to give out free, good compensation because they don't want to make bot users flourish.

But these issues were very likely caused by bot users themselves.

And ED is too lazy/scared to start banning IP address. Maybe because they don't want to reduce the number of future, innocent players that wish to play DN (since cyber cafe tend to share similar IP address).

TL;DR Congrats, ED. You played yourself so much, that not even players got to play your game.

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts you shared, though I believe giving away
      wraths and ftg potions won't help bots in anyway because all they
      are after is gold. Having hc wraths won't give them gold but instead
      will make them use gold if the bots even bother to use it. As for the
      ftg potion, bots can still spam lagendia and remote dungeon even
      if there is no ftg. My current focus of advice is to let the affected players
      such as myself too, be calmed. Too much rage is given everywhere, and
      I think that giving these away as temporary compensation would ease up
      the tension. Having 1 week of maintenance won't be an issue as long as
      they have the majority of the player's support just like back then when
      the game management was transferred.

Comment

Giving out free wraths will make many people unhappy, remember the 4 man Rune HC fiasco before transfer?

Comment

i support this one, the only ones affected if this does really happen are
          those who sell service whose numbers you can count with your fingers.

Comment

I don't think it's the bots because when there were server issues around 1am, the server was quite empty. So sever population is not the root cause

Comment

• atom100
              atom100 commented
              Editing a comment
              it could be the server's countermeasure (hope so) or botmakers hacked. we don't know.

• Illumina007
              Illumina007 commented
              Editing a comment
              Something similar happened to CC before so I'm quite certain it's a pure server issue. Then again, just speculation
          Working...
          X