Dragon nest 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon nest 2

why not dragon nest publish a new version ( Dragon nest 2)* not mobile version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LLICPNC-Ts

Technically both PC and mobile, which we all know is going to flop badly.

Comment

Why not just improve the current Dragon nest?

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Riugа
        Riugа commented
        Editing a comment
        My guess is that they want to experience the taste of making 60,000 million KRW in a single year again. Within 3 years from 2011 to 2014, their annual revenue was slashed in half to about 30,000 million. It has been 3 years since then, and I'd reckon they're now hovering in the 15,000 million area. Case in point, that's about the collective annual salary of 350~400 technically skilled and experienced Korean employees, so they've definitely had to downsize. The way I make sense of their current situation now is, they're desperately trying to stay afloat, and perhaps some if not most of their decisions may seem irrational to an outsider, namely focusing less on DN in order to try their luck with new projects; most of which have flopped so badly in the past that there's little reason to expect anything out of the ordinary going into the future.

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        They can just improvise the existing game rather than trying new project. DN had quite some fame and popularity already, so if they really improvise and advertise hard enough there will be old and new gamers coming.
        New project in the other hand, has too many uncertainty. Some people may take DN as an example and think that they will mess up the new project as well.

http://www.mmogames.com/gamenews/dra...ming-end-2017/ .....

Patience is a virtue~
      Thank you Huzaaaart for my Avatar~

Comment

Just a heads up, you can always check what ED is up to by monitoring their job listings. https://www.eyedentitygames.com/care...p?strGubun=ing

Normally this is the only way to know about projects in pre- or early development. Be sure to check all four tabs to get the full story. As of late, it seems they are doing bulk recruitment for "Mobile Project O" and "Project L", which seem to be their latest endeavors. They just don't know when to stop with the elusive mobile dream don't they.

Comment

Working...
        X