X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need clarifications please..

Good DAY!

please, clarify this one

and also, do we really need to spam altea box that was bought in the cash shop or nah?

is it really altea box or conversion box, that we need to spam?

I hope this wont be another confusing event, and a waste of time, effort and cash..

Does the spirit gives 100% to all stats? (Sarcasm)

Comment

• Mik
      Mik commented
      Editing a comment
      that' I dunno, but it gives 100% confusion (Sarcasm also, but I love ED, ahaha)

I thought conversion box will be gone by jan 9. so it must regular gatcha, if it's CC definitely altea from cash shop. but ED dunno need clarification

Comment

Tasha Verbena

Need clarification for this asap before event start,
      it is acceptable if it the former (just open altea gacha), with new content of gacha box in next patch. we hope there are..
      But if it latter (conversion/altea gacha purchased via cashop & open them), seriously 200boxes (9900cc x 20 = 198000cc) for merely what you call as special spirit+pet.. Click image for larger version  Name:	1514769053630.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.6 KB ID:	114885
      ​​​​​​
      ​​​​​​​p/s: i bet the former one is the right detail, the Note parts are a mess (copy/pasted seriously)
      Last edited by MARtsuki; 12-31-2017, 06:33 PM.
      DNshop : closed
      DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
      currently active : Honkai Impact 3
      waiting list : Loading...

Comment

ED if you want people to spend tons cash provide the info on the one that you are giving stats etc and also clarify the event mechanics if not then sorry if you will get burn again by peeps

Comment

- Rewards are given per account basis.

- (Correction): Calculation for the total amount of Altea's Gacha Boxes opened is based on account basis.

- Rewards will be given based on the account (??, duh) used to participate in the event.

- All rewards will be credited to all eligible accounts on 13th Feburary 1800HRS. (??)

- Rewards will be collectable through Special Storage up until 27th January. (??)

- Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.

- All timings stated are in the GMT+8 time zone.

- Any account that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated

- Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.

Corrected yet still wrong.

Comment

• MARtsuki
            MARtsuki commented
            Editing a comment
            -Reward credited on 13th February 2018 1800
            -Collectable up until 27th January 2019

well duh seem legit tho..

• aBesolute
            aBesolute commented
            Editing a comment
            Did it state 2019? A year it will stay? Really?
        Working...
        X