new player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new player

How can i pass from tutorial ? I can t enter in the city ,. i am stuck there . Pls plls help me. Thank u

Follow the instructions on screen. Just kill the mobs with either skills or using right/left click and talk to the npc by going near them and clicking with left click.

or is there another tutorial apart from the starting screen? If not, press esc key and click return to town. Usually works for all situations.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• gabriela
      gabriela commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank u for answer me Xeno . Well... there are just 4 mobs that can t kill them..no damage. Is no NPC there. I am in the first place where the game send u after the story of the game. i use my skils but mobs dont die.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Erm, its strange. Do you mean you deal no damage at all to them somehow with your attacks? You may be facing the "deal no dmg" bug. Check the bug section of the forum; there is a place to post if your char somehow deals no dmg.

Usually this means you were flagged as suspicious.

No..no damage at all. I will try again now to see what hapend.

Comment

Working...
    X