Rob rob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob rob

Am I the only one thats worried for the lack of ROB buffers? I'm not heavily geared so the rob buff helps me a lot in clearing dungeons/nest etc... But last week I haven't seen a single ROB buffer other than PangYah and now he's not even buffing anymore because he's tired already of people not wanting to pay for the buffs. This week, I also havent seen other sellers yet, afaik one ROB stone was already attained by a player. So now what?

..just wanna hear your thoughts on this because I'm bothered >.>

Last weeks ROB are obtained by botters (other than pangyah ofc), thats why u never seen them.
    This week ROB, I've seen 2 ROB,
    - 1 is a saint (lvl 94 when he got it) - could safely say he's a player
    - 1 is an assassin - most probably a bot

Comment

Rmb to pay pangyah when he pops up for rob svc. Ppl have been taking him for granted. Not paying him at all.

Comment

If PangYah want to serious selling rob, he can just do like any rob seller. Collect payment, kick those not paid yet, buff. Rinse and repeat. Why complain?
        zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• theredgumball
          theredgumball commented
          Editing a comment
          maybe he's trying to be nice?? but well i agree with this point.

Im just saying whats going on. Nothing more. Too bad the bots are still running wild

Comment

They honestly should revamp the ROB system, or just demolish it totally, its pretty dumb to put it in dungeon clears, where new players grinding dont even know the fuck is that.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
          When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            I once gotten a ROB when im new, and i decided to save it for uses in future when im raiding... silly me

• shim
            shim commented
            Editing a comment
            they should really include another way of obtaining rob, like the top gold donor gets to have one or something

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            It's an item that gives you power to collect money from people when in a party if you will use right click for them LOL
        Working...
        X