Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counter attacking Manticore Nest(stage 1-4) BLACK SCREEN!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter attacking Manticore Nest(stage 1-4) BLACK SCREEN!!!!

Please fix the issue about the BLACK SCREEN when entering on Counter attacking Manticore's Nest(stage 1-4)..I thought they fixed it already after maintenance on january 5? but why isn't fixed yet? I just enter on the said nest now January 8, 2018 and still BLACK SCREEN is there and after that disconnect on the server..
    Last edited by leonico10; 01-07-2018, 09:25 AM.

So far no other player has reported black screen, which the riots were formed pretty fast based on the past. Did this happen frequently for all loading screens or just manticore? Did it happen again after that when you tried to re-enter? I suspect this case might simply be a disconnection.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience, we will check it! Thank you for your report

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
        So far no other player has reported black screen, which the riots were formed pretty fast based on the past. Did this happen frequently for all loading screens or just manticore? Did it happen again after that when you tried to re-enter? I suspect this case might simply be a disconnection.
        I tried only for manticore only, dont know on other slayer mode nest, BTW it only happen on SLAYER MODE. it happen again and again when i tried to enter before the said maintenance, and i tried to re-enter after maintenance and it happen the same, no internet connection related issue because my internet connection is stable..

Comment

Originally posted by leonico10 View Post

I tried only for manticore only, dont know on other slayer mode nest, BTW it only happen on SLAYER MODE. it happen again and again when i tried to enter before the said maintenance, and i tried to re-enter after maintenance and it happen the same, no internet connection related issue because my internet connection is stable..
          How long is your black screen, i tried stage3 today even though there is no buff in manti today, it's only 1s or 2s that's why your the only one complaining now since it is not noticeable.

Comment

Did you always encounter it or just at times? I also get black screen when doing slayer mode (although I'm not running in Manti) at random times. My tix gets eaten but FTG sometimes still there.

Comment

No problem for me when doing x5 Slayer Mode for the Daily Task.

Comment

I'm doing ABN slayer now, and wow black screen for like 20-30 secs. Yesterday was fine.
                I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
                I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Working...
                X