ED Dragon nest EVENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED Dragon nest EVENT

i personal think that CC host the game far much more better then ED it self ...now days , all event are related to cash , so far ED only take and never gave.
    when CC host , the event is far more better , 2017 X'mas KR got +70% ms speed mount , sea got stupid mailbox mount that did nothing

some time CC still gave some free cash item or box to player during event , ED just doing nothing by asking player top-up and top-up

maybe some other does not care about the event , but there someone else like me really care about the event.

i feel that way ethier,but i guess it wont help they only seeking for money>> top up events GG

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefTheDogo View Post
      i feel that way ethier,but i guess it wont help they only seeking for money>> top up events GG

yup , all is top-up event , this game is really dying ,even private sever had far more better event then ED

Comment

Its not a dying game, and for the last time stop complaining if who is better and who is not, obviously most people here are bought by who giving away freebies= the better publisher,
        open your eyes and look, those exp events, enhancement events, drop rate events are geniunely a better approach to encourage players to farm and grind for items as well as the enhancement events, giving away instant free items literally kills the game. Feel free to quit if you think DN is a dying game etc etc or it sucks or “oh ed never spoonfeed, so ed is shit fk ed” then please just leave the game.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• gem.bernardino@yahoo.com
          gem.bernardino@yahoo.com commented
          Editing a comment
          exp event is the compensation for the ftg new system :>

• Chelly
          Chelly commented
          Editing a comment
          No? The new ftg system is designed to prevent abuse of farm for slayer equips.
          The exp event was made out of goodwill from ED to boost leveling, the only compensation was the FTG potions given out to every player.
          In addition to that, how about the enhancement events? Drop rate events ? Nest debuff events?

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
        Its not a dying game, and for the last time stop complaining if who is better and who is not, obviously most people here are bought by who giving away freebies= the better publisher,
        open your eyes and look, those exp events, enhancement events, drop rate events are geniunely a better approach to encourage players to farm and grind for items as well as the enhancement events, giving away instant free items literally kills the game. Feel free to quit if you think DN is a dying game etc etc or it sucks or “oh ed never spoonfeed, so ed is shit fk ed” then please just leave the game.

sound of a cash player :>

Comment

Originally posted by yoricks View Post

sound of a cash player :>
          Sound of a typical chnl 1 player that shouts “LF > HDPS VN HC” :>

git gud bro. ROFL.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
          When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Funny you will say that ED wants cash only; I actually miss those top up events by CC. Although they are not always great, there was always the incentive for spending and it was something to look forward to.
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

git gud bro. ROFL.

i only sound , VN HELL 2/4 no neris set :>

Comment

In my openion, ED is better. Their events actually encourage players to play rather than just pay.

Comment

i only sound , VN HELL 2/4 no neris set :>
                  that's what ppl with neris will say
                  "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
                  - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

git gud bro. ROFL.
                    It is "LF> OMFG HDPS with exp VN HC link weap"

Comment

all event are related to cash
                      I don't remember spending on some events like LCE and Debuff the nest tho :V Unless you only see events as "login and get rewards" type, not all are cash related. Heck, cash related event rewards lately works more like just an incentive for spending rather than get big advantage ingame.

Comment

When CC was handling DN SEA

-OMG DN DYING GAME

-CC = CASH COWS

When EYE DENTITY is handling DN SEA

-OMG DYING GAME

-PAY2WIN

welp, ranters gonna rant. I am part of the "haven't paid EYE DENTITY cash" but I still think this events are good especially the LCE where in i gained a lot of gold just from having 77 max characters from leveling event =P

Comment

• atom100
                          atom100 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          OMG 77 max characters, how long it will take to do LCE , i got 26 it will take 5hrs. to do LCE w/o tx xchange. most of the time i wasn't able to finished it.

I love how people complain when they feel like the game isnt spoonfeeding them enough. What you are in-game is what you are in real life they say. Tbh, this game became much much MUCH MUCH more easier compared before, and yet people still ask for more lmao.

Comment

When u compare with any other server handled other than ED directly
                          They get good exclusive events monthly
                          Like clear bunch of nest = reward
                          Clear new Hell nest fastest clear team or solo = reward
                          Maybe even do dozen of dungeons = reward

But all they did was exp boost which is they making fool of u guys,
                          when other servers have 250% max char bonus + exp events
                          drop rate little okish
                          (Enhance rate which is quite good)
                          And randomly hot time event daily rewards
                          No. Exclusive events
                          Even north America get decent things even under ED

So hopefully in future we get better events
                          Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
                          www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

Working...
                          X