Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXTEND XMAS EVENT for 1 day only - Roll Film Time Event PLEASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXTEND XMAS EVENT for 1 day only - Roll Film Time Event PLEASE!

Please Please Please I'm begging you Identity Games DN Sea Team, Admins, Moderators and even all staffs! To Extend just for ONE DAY after the MAINTENANCE of 9th of January 2018 Game Patch! Because I only have 46 Roll Films and I really really really want that Photographer Title even there's no stats on it. And it will be my first rare title in my life! I've never receive in my gaming life in DN an Epic, Unique, or Legend Titles! (except for Returned Hero title because it has duration/expiration) and this Photographer Title is a permanent title! So please please please DN staffs and PM Tasha! Just for one day and i'll be online after the maintenance (actually, i'll be arrive home by 10pm cuz school day ends at 9pm cuz Afternoon Session Senior High School Student). THANK YOU SO MUCH!

(You could check my title list for proof that I've never get neither nor receive an Epic, Unique or a Legend title)

And maybe some players are wanting to extend just for one day because they really want to aim and to get that precious combination of red and green title. <3

IGN: Khaysmare
    Class: Sniper

PS: I didn't online some days because of school days then do homework after the class ends and don't have much time playing DN at that day. Peace!
    PPS: Screenshot captured at 9th of January 2018, 1:04 AM GMT+8

Photo:
    Last edited by Khaysmare; 01-08-2018, 10:16 AM.

Technically you don't have to "play" DN to get it.
    Are you sharing computers at home?
    Afternoon session means you do have time in the morning don't you?

Looks like you managed to get 74 out of the possible 116 Roll Films means you miss out at least 10 days, that's 1/3 of the event duration...
    If you just logged in at least 1 minute for 2 days out of the 10 days you missed, you'll get it already.

At least you get the mount and all the accessories.

Comment

no worry, there always be next time..
      its not like tomorrow is doomsday or DNs server terminated..
      ​​​​​​​more event titles with rainbows color coming soon..
      DNshop : closed
      DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
      currently active : Honkai Impact 3
      waiting list : Loading...

Comment

It is your responsibility to check the dates as well as counting and planning beforehand during afk period during the ongoing event, once its gone its gone. You don’t ask and beg the train to come back after u missed it.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

You can't expect extension because the fault's more on your side. They gave more than enough time to collect those films, and if you really want to get it you should have logged in as much as you can (tbh you could have opened DN and let your character AFK while you're doing your homework).

Comment

Check your mailbox. Maybe you have unclaimed Roll Films.
            It happened to me, I cleaned my mailbox today and found lots of them buried on later pages.
            I exchanged the films for Light Spirits and Bungbung Potions.

NOTE: 11 of my characters have mailbox mount. 2 have both the mount and Photographer Title. XD

Comment

How about this, ask ED to make it tradeable.. I'll give you some. jk

On a serious note, don't you ever feel sad about it, there will always be tomorrow (new titles). Move on, you deserve someone better.

( I read somewhere that they are creating new colored titles, I just forgot where and I'm too lazy to look for it. So if that happens, don't let it pass! )

Comment

Huhu Yea I'll just accept the fact that only 2 more roll films left to get that Photographer title huhu.

Yes, I'm an afternoon session student but I don't much time to play in the morning cuz I'm still sleeping xD. The reason why I can't play enough time and to get those roll films is because, you know, hehe xD, honorable student here xD, need to maintain thy grades xD.

And when I arrived home from school, by 10pm or quarter to 11pm, I do my school assignments and may sleep (this is possible and first time in my life) to sleep 5:00 in the morning... GMT+8...

Welp it's gone huhu gonna wait this year's Christmas Event :3

Thanks Guys!

Comment

Working...
                X