Enhancement Hammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhancement Hammer

I don't know if it's just me but have they tweaked the hammer drop or something? The drop feels kinda horrible after the patch.

Felt it too.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• Vaddix
      Vaddix commented
      Editing a comment
      nvLite Ragnar had mistaken you as another person, that guy is probably talking about that elf from VongolaVN. Anyway, Im no longer sure if I`ll feel bad for these scam victims or not, I mean... dude, are these people idiot??

• Velerlis
      Velerlis commented
      Editing a comment
      Ragnár, first of all, decide whom you blame: Lorellia or LorellIya or Lorrellya or Lorellya? You mentioned all these 4 different IGNs accusing nvLite whose IGNs are do not match (the only match is that some IGNs start with 'Lor', but seriously?)

Then, nothing gives you the right to violate Forum Policy; even if you believe that you met the scammer whom you have let to scum you used his or her main account and registered on this forum with the same name and let everyone know his or her IGNs.

"hat shit team - so called CherryCode Message, could not do anything, they actually banned me "

Well, if you spoke with the Support with the same tone you chose to use on this forum thread I would not be surprised if they banned your account because of that; however, the reason was to prevent the scammer to use your account to scum other players.
      I would recommend you to read the Policy very carefully and check several forum discussions devoted to ways how to avoid an account getting hacked.

To sum up, you slandered an innocent and fair person in public and in a rude form. Ragnár I hope you are mature enough to understand that an apology to nvLite is necessary.

• pchan
      pchan commented
      Editing a comment
      i dunno dis guy cherrycode
      how le welated to le cherrycredits
      ponteng fingers ish bad (ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ~┴┴

Got lots of the epic variant (I somehow got 23 of them in bag, mostly from slayer farming this week) but that's about it.
    Unique and Legendary feels quite hard to come by but I guess that's how rarities supposed to work.

Comment

I tried to run this morning around 25 runs (Abyss Mode).
      And I get 2 epic hammers and then chump bucket of gift materials & roulette tokens.

Its far bad than the old one where in just 10 runs, I can get atleast 1 Unique or Legend Grade Hammer.
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

well... when i SPAM on wednesday after patc. i just got 2 uniqe hammer tho. with 25 run Abyss mode + HS drop 50% buff. And i think its harder now to get the legend one ><

Comment

I guess I'm not alone huh :0 Currently the prices skyrocketed at TH that enhancing with Berlin will be more practical than using those hammers (with lower rate than berlin) :/

Comment

I showed this in other similar thread
            we have v2 hammer now in sea after ages
            and korea recently have again new v3 changes

prices went high becoz of people shouting golden goblin ez gold

Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
            www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• justlance
              justlance commented
              Editing a comment
              I really don't believe that these are the hammers in SEA now.

I have no much exp in using hammers but heres mine:

20 Legend Hammers. +10RuneL from +6
              20 Uniq Hammers. +12 Medea from +10

• Velerlis
              Velerlis commented
              Editing a comment
              ^ What a cruel RNG! It reminds me a joke about chances to meet a real dinosaur on a street which are also 50/50 - either meet or do not meet. Either enhance or do not enhance ><

• holyheal
              holyheal commented
              Editing a comment
              @justiance, I have enhanced my 2 weap calypse (+10 main, +6 second) to +20 by using L hammers around 20-25/30...

i regret selling my L enhance hammers days before update, now it's really hard to get.
            My Characters
            Based on Date Creation

thanks to faustius for providing the job icons~
            Too lazy to update char list, maybe sometime i'll update it :v

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
              Nimmienaticz commented
              Editing a comment
              yea same. hah

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Given how terrible the rates are as mentioned by others in the above comments, this may be a blessing in disguise.
          Working...
          X