Blacksmith Enhancement over Enhancement Hammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacksmith Enhancement over Enhancement Hammer

Im wondering which of these two is the effective way of enhancing specially when it comes to unique item.
    My medea weapon is just +13 tier1, I tried blacksmith enhancement with the use of jelly ofcourse but I failed 3times. Which do you think has the higher success rate? What are your thoughts or experience? Please share below. Thanks!

11-17 on blacksmith is 70% success
    while hammers said to be 50% success [ tho i dont belive it is 50%] used more than 350 of them and it was like every 4-5 hammers 1 success at averge

Comment

• vjdarktm
      vjdarktm commented
      Editing a comment
      The 50% hammers is not yet here on our patch version I think. It's around 35% for the hammers as of now based on what I've read around the forums.
      Look for similar posts. Especially those with Jeezus ones.

Stick to enhancing with jellies for Tier 1 Medea equipment. Then if you're still willing to go that far, pray to RNGsus and use hammers at Tier 2.

Jellies at TH cost around 50gold each currently, so that's 3,000gold needed per enhancement which is equal to around 2-3 hammers depending on the stocks

Comment

Here are my opinions:

1.) With Tier 1 Medea, If you have an abundance of enhancement mats (powerstones, hg garnets), i'd say stick to berlin enhancement with monday hotspring buff or wait for ED's enhancement event if there'll be any (just wait for 9 more days i guess till they release Feb calendar) maybe until +19 or even +20. It will only cost you some jellies and hundreds of golds anyway.

2.) For tier2 medea, if you still have an abundance of those enhancement mats, try enhancing with berlin to around +17. Just like what they said above, 50g per jelly * 60 = 3000 g + some hundreds for enhancement cost which may succeed after 2-3 ticks and will cost around 10kg (unless you still have free jelies haha). Then go using unique hammers +18 onwards which might take you 5-8pcs per enhancement level which is around 10kg as well. Berlin enhancement at +18 to +20 is relatively lower anyway so you might really be wasting your jellies, golds, at this point with berlin.

3.) If you are short with unique enhancement powerstone (but with HG Garnet abundance), you can always buy from TH. Weapon and armor epic powerstones are quite cheap nowadays anyway.

I guess you can spend around 30mins - 1hr of your time today (probably while stuck in traffic) calculating your projected enhancement and choose the best option

I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
      I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Thank you so much! I highly appreciate all your replies. I guess I have to stick with jelly til medea 2 since it's cheaper than the unique enhancement hammer xD

Comment

you generally have more armor enhancement stones than weapon. And if you're DPS class, then you get more out of enhancing weapons. So I suggest limiting the use of hammers to weapons. You're a lot more likely to run out of armor enhancement stone than weapon enhancement stone.

Comment

I also Suggest waiting for Miracle Jelly Garden to release
            Its ticket is easier to get than golden goblin

Once it comes to sea
            Jelly prices will become 1g - 5g each
            becoz it gives tradeable jelly
            U can get minimum 300 jelly and almost 1k-2k jelly in 1 run if lucky
            Last edited by Jeezus; 01-22-2018, 11:53 PM.
            Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
            www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

Sorry i m taking back my conclusion about hammers
              I still dont have legit answer for now sadly

1 person pmed me his logic
              it actually matches with most part then again doesnt match with rune L and U
              will soon try to solve it

Last edited by Jeezus; 01-24-2018, 08:47 AM.
              Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
              www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• NearLawlet
                NearLawlet commented
                Editing a comment
                So that's why... No wonder I keep failing in enhancing my weapon so much despite the (presumed) 50% success rate.

Appreciated as always, thanks for the info.
            Working...
            X