Community Points Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Points Hunting

So yesterday, someone from DNPH posted a very fast way of hunting Community Points. All you have to do is run a dungeon that is just about 25-35 seconds to finish. The dungeon is called Duel Dungeon. If I am not wrong there are 3 of these kind of Dungeon ; Duel Sea Dragon Nest, Duel Black Dragon Nest and Duel Dessert Dragon.
    Me and my friend tried this yesterday and indeed it was very fast. As I kept on looking for members, someone pmed me and told that if I continue to do this my character would be flagged as a Bot and I wouldn't be able to deal damage for 24 hours. This is because we can clear a dungeon in less than a minute. Is this true? I just don't want to be banned or something.
    The dungeon requires 60 FTG.
    1000 (weekly FTG) + 700 (daily FTG) + 300 (3 likes daily) = 2000 FTG
    2000/60= 33.3333
    34x280 (4 man gives 280 CP) = 9520 CP
    35 sec x 34 runs = 1190 seconds/ 60 sec per minute = 19.83/20 Minutes
    After using all your FTG, you can just do 2 runs on any level 90 nests to reach 10k CP. That's how fast you can farm CP with this method.
    The only issue I have for this is that, Is it true that by doing this, you'll be flagged as a Bot? Potentially getting banned or something.
    Your thoughts?

Afaik, dont clear dungeons below the duration of 60 seconds.

Comment

I mean why? just clear all the 95 nests with 4 man party and taadaa, 10k CP with all the regular nests loots.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        They probably are doing it even for subchars I guess

• zArAthena
        zArAthena commented
        Editing a comment
        What if people want to do with 100 char per week? This is a solution.

Happened to me back then when DN SEA was with cherry credits. I did run some 5x duel bdn just for fun, cleared less than 1min. When I log-in the next day, i can't do any damage .-.

Also, with the rampant bots nowadays, being flagged as a potential bot is dangerous for you. Better be safe than sorry.
      I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
      I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Originally posted by EventHorizon View Post
        So yesterday, someone from DNPH posted a very fast way of hunting Community Points. All you have to do is run a dungeon that is just about 25-35 seconds to finish. The dungeon is called Duel Dungeon. If I am not wrong there are 3 of these kind of Dungeon ; Duel Sea Dragon Nest, Duel Black Dragon Nest and Duel Dessert Dragon.
        Me and my friend tried this yesterday and indeed it was very fast. As I kept on looking for members, someone pmed me and told that if I continue to do this my character would be flagged as a Bot and I wouldn't be able to deal damage for 24 hours. This is because we can clear a dungeon in less than a minute. Is this true? I just don't want to be banned or something.
        The dungeon requires 60 FTG.
        1000 (weekly FTG) + 700 (daily FTG) + 300 (3 likes daily) = 2000 FTG
        2000/60= 33.3333
        34x280 (4 man gives 280 CP) = 9520 CP
        35 sec x 34 runs = 1190 seconds/ 60 sec per minute = 19.83/20 Minutes
        After using all your FTG, you can just do 2 runs on any level 90 nests to reach 10k CP. That's how fast you can farm CP with this method.
        The only issue I have for this is that, Is it true that by doing this, you'll be flagged as a Bot? Potentially getting banned or something.
        Your thoughts?
        Just the character or all the characters in the account? Because assuming that it's true, and that the penalty is only for the specific character, then that shouldn't be an issue for subs. And I don't see why you should do that with your main char because the main char will get 10k CP in a week just doing the regular stuff.

Comment

If you have RH member, you can have 430 points per run to be exact. It means only 24 runs and 1440 ftg in order to finish the party reward

Comment

Just do lvl90 nest... still easy and safe

Comment

What are the community points for?

Comment

• atom100
                atom100 commented
                Editing a comment
                you can check npc Stas for the use of cp. more likely for luminous jade heart, that's why it drops price recently.
            Working...
            X