Banned after the patch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned after the patch.

Hi can i know anyone got get banned after the patch? Cause i have a issue here.. the system there is writing i am temporarliy banned from the game website due to Used Bots + Recieved Gold/Items.
    After i buy the 3k jellies for the event.. i sold all my jellies.. after this patch done i was get banned... is it they are even can be control player bought jellies also cant sell to get the golds? or we are paying money to the company for banned ourself for the event? i feeling quite unfair for the consumer for joining the event and get banned.. is it the system detected u got huge amount gold from the market place? Or we are cant buy jellies to sell cause that will reason ban you for the huge amount gold from jelly? by the way i really no use any botting progarm.. or they just copy and paste the sentence for the banning reason?
    Last edited by happy_jboi@hotmail.com; 01-30-2018, 03:50 PM.

is this SEA or NA? because our server isn't reef but RAJUUL.

Comment

• happy_jboi@hotmail.com
      happy_jboi@hotmail.com commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry.. this is on dragon nest sea..

• IceBear
      IceBear commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm from SEA and it's reef

I've moved this over to SEA. Cheers!

Comment

• happy_jboi@hotmail.com
      Editing a comment
      hi [GM] DENTITY... can you slove my current issue? quite unfair for the items buy from cash shop and sell to get banned..

You are most likely to purchase gold recently which their source of gold come from those botters. Send in a 1:1 ticket. Good luck.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      @chelly
      What TS is telling is that he bought jellies for the event, and sell it for golds, hence got banned the next day. He doesnt not mentioned anything about gold buying, so your statement is not reliable true. There had been numerous cases of ED banning players with invalid reasons anyway.

• ShiroShina
      ShiroShina commented
      Editing a comment
      @BananaCredits
      Have to wait thier replies on the 1:1 ticket.. ban reason just like copy and paste only..

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      I just realised that my comment was not posted,
      What i mean was there might be a chance ts bought gold before, or was suspected of RMT, and whatever he wrote in his thread is irrelevant to the ban.
      Anyway i saw the latest update from ts which proves me right.
      I strongly believe TS bought gold earlier back , and got banned not because of selling some jellies.
      Hope you learnt your lesson.
      Last edited by Chelly; 01-31-2018, 06:55 PM.

Please send 1:1 inquires with your ign, then we can answer the reason. Thank you.

Comment

• happy_jboi@hotmail.com
      Editing a comment
      i did send the 1:1 inquires.. i havent recieve from the reply yet..

I seriously don’t think they will ban you because of selling jellies and moving 180-220kg gold.. I do that almost once a week.. sell items on char with TH tix and send to my main..

Comment

• happy_jboi@hotmail.com
      Editing a comment
      i have no idea why they ban on innocent consumer.. maybe in the same time thier system are suspect we are using bot or recieve gold data and ban..
      in the same time i heard from another players also mention same thing suddenly get banned as like the Return Hero case before.. they should correctly ban on bots.. not ban on player..

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no wrong for transferring big amount of gold within your own characters, I even tried transferring 400kg at once back then. Problem is now ED is fighting with bots, and seem to ban all players that receive big amount of gold by mail or trade.

• Elmyr
      Elmyr commented
      Editing a comment
      I only moved around 1k to 10k gold per character to my main. Using conventional farming methods, LIKE DQ, WTP, selling items. But also I got banned

Originally posted by happy_jboi@hotmail.com View Post
    Hi can i know anyone got get banned after the patch? Cause i have a issue here.. the system there is writing i am temporarliy banned from the game website due to Used Bots + Recieved Gold/Items.
    After i buy the 3k jellies for the event.. i sold all my jellies.. after this patch done i was get banned... is it they are even can be control player bought jellies also cant sell to get the golds? or we are paying money to the company for banned ourself for the event? i feeling quite unfair for the consumer for joining the event and get banned.. is it the system detected u got huge amount gold from the market place? Or we are cant buy jellies to sell cause that will reason ban you for the huge amount gold from jelly? by the way i really no use any botting progarm.. or they just copy and paste the sentence for the banning reason?
    i changed forum id cause forum cant change my current happy_jboi user name..

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      good move maybe they remove ur banned then someone w/ nothing to do will try passwords on ur email u wiill be blocked for that reason.

Maybe you did that 'Duel Dragon' CP Hunt method. Then, that coincided with you getting a good amount of Gold after you sold your Jellies. Both factors together can make one suspicious. I believe ED will re-check/view your playing history after sending a 1:1 Ticket.
    Last edited by Skyros; 01-31-2018, 03:58 AM.

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyway even if he done that, it just means that ED has a very poor hack/bot detection system.

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if ED had a good one, they wouldn't have these kind of problems. D:

I feel you brother,

I never bought gold from any gold seller, but I was also banned, I use a RH account to post my tradable items to avoid the posting fee. After selling I send back the gold to my main account. But unfortunately they see this as earning from BOTS. Recently got banned, also I only commented once in FB regarding my situation, but the moderator tagged it as spam. Great customer service!, also sent a ticket waiting for a reply.

Comment

End up i get from the inquires from the 1:1 tickets.. they said i am suspected for gold purchasing.. this is something really wrong for the terrible answer i get from them.. farming on those rune dragon nest and shared gold mailling each everyone will get ban.. plus now get item from thier company and sell get golds also will causes me purchasing gold.. this is really ridiculous answer i ever had..

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        How come your friends not banned.
        Did you sold ur jellies outside TH. maybe the one who bought it , is botter. Case of "gold laundering"

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        I assure you that handling of gold for a raid team is harmless, regardless of the method of splitting the gold. I have been handling that for my team for years.

I ask about buying gold because the inquiry mentioned they have evidence. Usually in such case, they don't really make mistakes enough to ban a player. The thing about this is that even if they have proof which may be a year ago, it is still enough proof that you are guilty, so that question I ask is quite important. Saying no means the evidence they have is wrong and you should challenge them. But know that they can trace every transaction that occurred in game so if you are lying, they will know too.

In another thread, gpals quickly reply another banned player that his account was banned because of an investigation when he request for refund or something.

For your case, he didn't do that... so I think they are quite sure.

• theredgumball
        theredgumball commented
        Editing a comment
        yep they even mentioned after a "detailed investigation." i guess if they had a mistake, it could possibly be that you had a transaction or trade of items with a gold seller in-game (like just a normal selling of cubes for gold, etc) without knowing that the other party you're transacting with is under investigation (or already verified as gold seller) even if they're not bots.

So, a player who have a large pool of gold can get anyone banned just by sending a large amount of gold to them, interesting.

Comment

For players who are affected by the ban and you are legit player do send in a ticket to open an investigation with ED ~

Comment

Same Issue here.. I also got banned after patched I was using my subcharacters to hunt CP ang buy Luminous Dragon Jade Heart to sell at TH. And after successfully earn I mailed it on my very main account.. Im not using other account to do CP hunt just my one and only account. Is that illegal? I only have 14KG gold.. Toinks

Comment

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            Were you seriously banned for no other reason? Before hopping onto the "im baned for no reason" bandwagon, please confirm your reason of being banned by sending a 1:1 inquiry.

• Al0dia
            Al0dia commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes sir I swear but I realize that everytime my dragon heart sold. I send it directly to my main account and I have sub char with one account continously sending it via mail.. I already play this game for 6 years. @@ and dont have any idea why suddenly got banned.

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            Refer post above from Mantou. Send a 1:1 inquiry to find out. Ther is definitely a reason why you got banned

Seems like ED is banning anything related to transferring items or golds from your sub account to your main account( if you get caught ).My advice is,try to adjust to ED's incompetence and avoid doing stuffs that will or may get you banned till this whole bot fiasco is over.

Comment

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            No such thing. I easily transfer over 400k gold recently and always transfer items across accounts and face no issues at all. You need more proof to come up with a statement like that

• marzial09
            marzial09 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't really know their criteria for banning unless you buy gold from gold sellers or do game abusive mechanics. Highest transfer I did was 150kg and I earned that by selling heraldries. All am saying is avoid stuffs that might get you banned for the meantime,doesn't have to be forever just for the meantime until ED get their shit together. Unless you want to risk your account getting banned.
        Working...
        X