Let's talk about Machina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk about Machina

Why is it underrated nowadays? What makes it weak from the other classes? Defensio on the other hand is sitting with a lot of contenders at the top too, but still.. Why is it so unpopular among the pub? What is it that she has that makes her underrated?

I dont think defensio is sitting at the” top with other contestant”. Maybe you havent really seen what the “top” meta classes can do.
    she was underrated because its pretty difficult to use her, and her kit is just pretty weird.. idk how to explain it but i believe most players prefer straightforward classes as well as being sheep since only a small community is playing it.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Kwangjaaaa
      Kwangjaaaa commented
      Editing a comment
      I stand corrected about machina being a contender at the top. I just realized that now~

It's sad cause overall machina class has a lot of potencial, but due to that she is difficult to use and handle I gave up on her a long time ago, and so did a lot of other ppl. But I'm still very excited bout the new specialization that both lancea and machina are getting at the end of the year. Here's hoping for an easier machina class.

Comment

i am mainin a defensio and many player sayin she is diffcult to use and its the absolutly oppsite she is easy[in my opinion maybe the easiest one or atleast being among the most easiest ones] to use,her dps is decent,you have 2 kind of rotation so u can chose depend on the situation you facing,her main purpose is not to dps but to be a tanker she also have a nice life saver skill [for allies] and a nice buff.
      in my opionion player underestimate her because indeed you need to gear her quite well to see her potential but when u do so u will have a cool experience of unique class

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you tried using the current top tier classes like Artillery or RM? They are a more general cast skill off cd and seal significantly more damage without having go practice using specific combos. Because those classes are easier to play and easily do more damage, they are favoured over machina.

• ChiefTheDogo
        ChiefTheDogo commented
        Editing a comment
        i think i have meantion defensio have decent dps ofc not like top dps tiers.
        but well ofc if the player seek the dps terms ofch e wont go for defensio
        but if dps isnt all u want lookin for defensio will offer you a unique experience

Just wait for the awakening to be released in SEA <3

Comment

well they said it already. machina aint really that hard to use, but it ain't easy either. and the top meta classes can significantly do more damage with ease in piloting as compared to machina. so yeah, only dedicated small population use them. nevertheless, that should not hinder you if you really love machina :3
        I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
        I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

What if Defensio gets a huge buff that could make her go to top, do you think players will go for the DPS despite of her kit being hard and weird?

Comment

Working...
          X