Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Academy List of Q&A's (Valentine Day Event)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know ans for this

Q:- Ah... I'm so stressed with work.

1)Think of me and cheer up!
    2)Stop whining. There's nothing that isn't hard.
    3)(Quietly give a hug)
    4)Are you having a hard time? Why don't you just quit?

Q:-It's my audition tomorrow. I'm so nervous.

You're definitely good enough to pass. Don't worry!
    Am I pretty?
    Be a man! Be brave!
    Yeah, I heard it's difficult.

Q:-I'm meeting my friend today

Call me every hour
    Yeah, have fun
    All you do is play every day
    I'm gonna sleep
    Last edited by Jeezus; 02-08-2018, 11:52 AM.
    Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
    www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• WitchMari
      WitchMari commented
      Editing a comment
      For the audition - You're definitely good enough to pass. Don't worry!
      For meeting a friend - Yeah, have fun

Datamined the entire answer set (LINK) for NA, not sure if they're the same for SEA but this may help.
    WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Does that mean the answers itself were datamined too?

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      Just wow...
      To think that we're under the same publisher is just...I can't even...

• Dreamcatcher
      Dreamcatcher commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, thanks so much for sharing this I updated this in the first post coz after reading thru, its about the same as our sea server
      Last edited by Dreamcatcher; 02-09-2018, 11:31 AM.

I encountered this question,

I found 1 gold and 10 silver on the street today. -(forgot the rest xD)

The answer is 6.

Comment

Any of you encountering where in question 1 they don't give any comprehension questions they just straight out give you 4 choices?

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Read the first post.

Tasha Are these missing questions present in the current build of DN SEA (please refer to the picture below)? Because if not, then it's time that we deserve a compensation for the mistakes due to a game bug/daily quest event just because we failed to obtain Dating Expert Token every single day from the time when patch was delivered.

Thank you and please let us know when the patch will be applied.

I can present multitude of videos as proofs that this is a bug and needs to be fixed, otherwise it's completely impossible to get Hot Spring Costume thanks to lack of Daily Expert Token because of one wrong answer in Lesson 2.
      Last edited by McYongers; 02-09-2018, 04:30 AM.
      Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

• Meraxes2
        Meraxes2 commented
        Editing a comment
        then all of a sudden they replied.. "this is intentional" HAHAHAHA. Hope it gets fixed ASAP.

This is ridiculous, I've been doing the event everyday and have 0 luck with the missing text bubbles. Pretty pissed as I don't think its possible for me to get the title anymore, currently still 0 epic tokens.

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure if there has actually been any cases of players being banned for using mods. Can ED find out if you are using mods in the first place? I don't think so. A lot of players use voice mods and even appear on YouTube frequently but no action taken.

Besides, this fixes ED's faults in the event, which is a plus. I didn't count whether it is possible to complete the event given you fail every second question. If you cannot and ED does not fix it, can we be sure ED compensates? I would rather not take such risk if put in such a position.

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        Xenocho We know ED won't act unless there's a report on it, even then, some reports gets ignored anyway.
        There's 2 types of mods, one that gives advantage which is frown upon and one that doesn't such as aesthetics/voice for your own pleasure.
        But in the end both are still considered mods, so use it at your own discretion.

DN-CHT-06 which states "Engage in or promote or encourage any modification, adaptation, translation or any derivative works based upon the game client" is the closest that it can get to the modding scene.
        How one wants to interpret it is up to them.

The event is up until the update on March, there's plenty of time to get 10 Expert Token for the Title which is what people are most likely to miss out if they're 'unlucky' with the quiz although yes it shouldn't happen in the first place.
        Irine 100% friendship is definitely doable with just Amateur and Novice tokens.

In the end, it's the players choice and whatever happens (or doesn't), that's the consequences they should be ready to take.
        I'm neutral on this, I'll give ED time until the next maintenance to see if they're aware of it and hopefully fix the problem they make.

• Jeezus
        Jeezus commented
        Editing a comment
        dont use if u dont want simple
        I could have been selfish and used mod for myself
        but just coz Test 2 bug chat
        so thought of making it public
        if u are so scared just dont use and play with rng rng rng rng rng

Happy
      Valentine's Day!

Valentine’s Day is almost here, but are you among the many who are still trying to figure out what to get for your other half or best friend? Here is the best solution for the ones you care about! Show them your love by giving them the gift of a PIA VPN service that will protect their identity and data when they browse the Web.

Valentine's Day Offer of PIA VPN
      Save 58% on a 2 year plan
      Get this offer now

Enjoy Valentine’s Day with the ones you love by giving them online privacy and security! Stay protected with an anonymous VPN service from Private Internet Access starting at $3.33/month.

Comment

Tasha when are you going to fix the valentines event? The speech bubbles are missing in Lesson 2 and the questions are mostly irrelevant and 60% of the time, everyone messes up in the second lesson, thus failing to acquire Dating Expert Token. Thanks for answering my inquiry!

If you need proofs that the bug exists, I can upload it for your convenience.

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

Hi, if it helps, I've made a Valentine's Event Calculator. I've been doing the event for my characters and I believe that it's too tedious to do calculations for each character.

It should help everyone to calculate their remaining days required to at least be able to get the permanent hot spring costume.

2018 Valentine's Event Calculator

Thanks!

Comment

this event will end soon.
            STILL NO FIX OR REPLY FROM ED!

Comment

Working...
            X