Slayer items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer items

Anyone here aside from me who wishes a class conversion item for slayer? ^_^
    7thDragon

Many people are, but Slayer items are exclusive so it won't happen.
    My Characters
    Based on Date Creation

thanks to faustius for providing the job icons~
    Too lazy to update char list, maybe sometime i'll update it :v

Comment

exclusive... SAD T_T
      7thDragon

Comment

Slayer set is as obsolete as it can get:
        • Only 0.4% drop chance in Abyss difficulty, and 0.01% for the armor to match your character (0.4% / 38 classes)
        • Even with the latest update in KR, a Slayer equipment is only as strong as +0 Calypse

Had they lifted the class restriction of the Armor, or made it transferable via Server Storage, this set would be far more appealing to new players...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Slayer.png
Views:	198
Size:	215.5 KB
ID:	121619

gpals0623 Tasha Mantou Just want to remind you guys that the frequent in-game disconnection (among many other bugs) is STILL happening. When are you going to address this problem?
        Last edited by NearLawlet; 02-08-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Knee
          Knee commented
          Editing a comment
          Where does this 0.4% come from?
          It's basically a +20 Calypse Tier 1 with specific skill enhancing stat that doesn't get released until its outdated, I don't know what the devs are thinking at this point.

• marzial09
          marzial09 commented
          Editing a comment
          naaah slayer is as strong as calypse +20 tier 1 its obsolete compared to tier 2 tho

• NearLawlet
          NearLawlet commented
          Editing a comment
          My mistake, I should have made it clearer by mentioning +0 tier 2 instead of leaving it empty.

As for the slayer drop rate, I found this picture a while back when Vahr was datamining Slayer patch info.

Still the best equipment for us while we still cannot afford to have Calypse.
        7thDragon

Comment

My first point: L gears is end game gears, and should not be easily obtained without effort. Slayer introduction had given the players an option to obtain it with extreme luck.

In respond to TS, it is a good or bad idea if looking from different angle. If there were a class conversion item, that means 4k slayer point will gurantee you a part of your classes, which make the whole SH full of slayer users, which further causes non-L gears useless or discriminated (Medea, Rune U, etc). If you really must have such items, I suggest to make it costs like 10k Slayer point or higher.
          "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• NearLawlet
            NearLawlet commented
            Editing a comment
            If I was comparing two items of separate level cap, then I would be extremely prejudiced and unfair in my judgment. However, Calypse Tier 2 is still on the same level 95 cap as Slayer/Hector set, no?

And just to be fair, if we should not discuss future patch (Calypse Tier 2) here then let us not talk about something that was never implemented (Slayer skill enhance effect) as well.

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't get it, why comparing two items with different level cap is unfair?

I think we have some misunderstanding here. I said that "L gears is end game gears" which included Slayer items. You said that "That is, if Slayer is really 'end game' equipment", which doubted my statement of Slayer = end game gears. In current patch, in term of stat Slayer = Calypse Tier1 +20 which is the current best gears you can go. So, may I know where do I get wrong?

• zenkizero
            zenkizero commented
            Editing a comment
            KrDN was update, same stats Calypse T2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDTW_C3aYIw

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...053#post122053

1st : Top about 3-4box
          2nd: Bottom about 4-5box
          3rd: glove loot
          4th: helm: 7-8box doesnt get and loot
          Last past: shoes, about 10box still doesnt get and continues to hunt
          Attached Files

Comment

• Gedion
            Gedion commented
            Editing a comment
            Any technique on how you got those items? You are extremely extremely extremely lucky.....

• zenkizero
            zenkizero commented
            Editing a comment
            No, i dont have any techique or tips.
            since slayer open, im just spam all daily,weekly, hot spring, like, free ftg potion ... (skip all DQ)
            Last edited by zenkizero; 02-09-2018, 09:53 AM.

so thats it,,im gonna do the same then,,,
          7thDragon

Comment

• Knee
            Knee commented
            Editing a comment
            You need to see that he basically opens at least 24 boxes based on his claims, that's 96k slayer points.
            If you can't farm points as quick as he does, you might lose it all instead of getting what you want.
            He can gamble coz he can farm the points regularly.
            In the end, it's up to you anyway.

Thanks u, before RH neft, im pt with RH and hightest rate is 5 slayer parts in 1 day

Comment

Good news for Slayer hunter,
            KrDN was change Slayer Stat same Calypse Tier 2 !!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	top_change.png
Views:	109
Size:	661.6 KB
ID:	122054

Comment

• Knee
              Knee commented
              Editing a comment
              It's how it supposed to be, 95L Tier 1 +20 / Tier 2 +0
              95L Tier 2 +20 is still the BiS though.

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              Dude, its the same as current. 95 Calypse T1 +20 = Calypse T2 +0 = Slayer

• Knee
              Knee commented
              Editing a comment
              BananaCredits It's kinda boosted from what we have in SEA now.
              They boost Calypse T1 stat around December in KR but they forgot or intentionally left Slayer stat unboosted.
              Now they boost it to be equal to the new Calypse stat.
          Working...
          X