[Help] Guide for farming gold this cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Help] Guide for farming gold this cap

Hi, I just reached maxed level and fixed my eqs to heros. so yeah I need gold any tips?

1) Never neglect your daily quest
    2) Try to do all the nest content for the extra gold
    3) Boosting services (best if got RH)

That's the basic (which is why i am always poor, always < 1k gold all the time >_< )

Comment

Go DZ run
      sell those jades
      each cost 50g+

Profit

better if solo run

Comment

• law_lawliet
        law_lawliet commented
        Editing a comment
        sorry for the dumb question but what is DZ

• Azireth18
        Azireth18 commented
        Editing a comment
        Distorted zone in Rhadames

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        You need seals don't you?
        And that's like 30g each jade?
        Unless you have TH ticket and patience, I won't recommend selling jades for gold.

well u can do various kind of farmmin but ill let u know it aint easy u need to put effort to gain the gold unless u lucky as fk and get some good 3rd stats heraldry

these are some farmming methood i had on mind :

-slayer shard farmming [can reach 2k-3k piece of them per week depend how active you are].

Slayer Nests >can drop Epic / Unique / Legend enahnce hammers

-cube farmmin[light/dark-gensis scv] kinda takes long,harmony-93 nests.

-community points get 10kpts per week from party reward and you can buy x2 epic dragon jade hearts [ around 600g ea] you can do this for each of you're chars if u have 5 chars that 10 hearts per week.

Nightmare-> u can buy various stuff and sell them [low grade luminous essence[around 550g ea],Hero Pouch [ if lucky u get epic/unique hero and you can use/sell].

Limit Break Nest > Nest points and you exchange points for engring scrolls [ if lucky u can get epic/unique worth quite well]

Daily Quest.

tip> find an active guild so you can easy find party/memmbers to farm with

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefTheDogo View Post
        tip> find an active guild so you can easy find party/members to farm with
        This is rare unless you are a bit geared enough and your char attracts attention (like RH or Legend Gears) of your guild members
        because I tried to slip off my sub char into other guild for experiment purposes and manage to pass thru their requirement
        but I can't meet their expectations (I'm just hiding my Lgears tbh for feel purpose)
        if not, just stay in lowkey, struggle with your friends or endure everything at ch1
        / pubs are fun too /
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• KONAKONA93
          KONAKONA93 commented
          Editing a comment
          Kinda agree, it's hard to find party nowadays if you are not geared ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          "lf> vn hc n>hdps"
      Working...
      X