Gold treasure box is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold treasure box is back!

As the title says, ED brings back these gold treasure gacha boxes in Cash Shop (in an attempt to fight off illegal gold selling).

1.) There's a limit per account as to the amount of boxes you can purchase daily. See info: http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/94

2. ) Also, the contents of each boxes (probably for new cash players) based from CC event: *see attached pic from cc forum*

3.) How about the rate of getting golds? IDK haha I never tried them poor F2P player here. However, the rate is I think quite better than the other gacha boxes based on system messages back then.

Even tho this seems like a marketing agenda again of ED etc etc, I highly encourage people to avail this promo instead of buying from gold sellers which is illegal

P.S. for those who opened gold boxes already, please feel free to share your experience haha
    Attached Files
    Last edited by theredgumball; 02-13-2018, 12:30 AM.
    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

how much is the worth of those boxes? Currently living in Philippines

Comment

• gpals0623
      gpals0623 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gold Treasure Chest for single is 1000, 11set is 10000 and the High Grade Treasure chest single is 5000 and 6 set is 25000.

• BabyKuri
      BabyKuri commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it depends on how much you gonna buy the CC Code / Scratch Card.

IIRC, a 30k CC Physical Scratch card can be bought for Php 1140 from any 7-Eleven branches in the Philippines.
      But I saw some post where the price have increased to Php 1260 ( I haven't top-up for more than a year XD).

@30k cc = Php 1140 ratio

@30k cc = Php 1260 ratio
      Last edited by BabyKuri; 02-13-2018, 03:18 AM.

• rhannie
      rhannie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much! I would really love to buy those but still there are chances that I'll be getting less than 5kg for my 500pesos. sad

Hmm. My reaction to this is rather mixed. What if I get 10 50g pouches, straight. Should I be resorting to RMT instead? Spend 30,000 cash and get 5,000g is not something I'd want.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

I can feel like Im opening a gold pouch where I ony get a total of 30 gold out of 10 pouches. tsk tsk

Comment

these boxes are very expensive is practically throwing money in the trash!

Comment

Which will you choose:
        1. Box: Pay money to get random amount of gold.
        2. RMT: Pay money for a certain ratio. the only gamble on RMT is the risk of getting scammed... and banned.

Comment

• theredgumball
          theredgumball commented
          Editing a comment
          If I'm a cash player, I might go for option 1. But then I'd like to introduce a new option:

3.) Other cash sources such as magni, conversion boxes (when they put it again), jellies.

Let's not make option 2 an option at all because it's illegal

someone lucky enuff to get dat 6 digit reward? XD

Comment

Working...
        X