RH Info Needed Pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RH Info Needed Pls

Does RH need any other requirement other then the 30days inactivity?
    Do i need to create a char in a fresh new acc to get RH or can i get leave the acc with no char at to get RH?
    If i need a char in the acc, Is there a lvl requirement for that char to have in order to get RH?
    All infos would be greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by Seriously View Post
    Does RH need any other requirement other then the 30days inactivity?
    iirc, nope, just 30 days inactive (for safety try to give is extra 2 - 3 days then only login)

Do i need to create a char in a fresh new acc to get RH or can i get leave the acc with no char at to get RH?
    You need to have at least a character inside in order to get the RH (but this one not really sure)

If i need a char in the acc, Is there a lvl requirement for that char to have in order to get RH?
    Level 1 can also get RH, just that they cannot open the free weapon box

Though I highly dont recommend you to abuse the RH system as RH intention is for promoting those old player to play back again

Comment

• gpals0623
      gpals0623 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your kindness answer

Originally posted by KONAKONA93 View Post
    iirc, nope, just 30 days inactive (for safety try to give is extra 2 - 3 days then only login)

You need to have at least a character inside in order to get the RH (but this one not really sure)

Level 1 can also get RH, just that they cannot open the free weapon box

Though I highly dont recommend you to abuse the RH system as RH intention is for promoting those old player to play back again
    Sadly being a free to play player as i am, i have to make use of everything that i can, Certainly not trying to abuse anything. Thx for the info anyways! Hope there will be some1 that can give me a definite answer to my questions.

Comment

• Seriously
      Seriously commented
      Editing a comment
      Do i need a char in the acc to get RH?
      And is there any lvl requirement for that char to get RH? or can it just be lvl 1

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think anyone has tested this, but RH is bound to character. In that case, you need to have a char in the account to trigger it. It should be possible to have it just level 1.

Btw the way you asking sounds like you want to abuse RH. Note that having "multiple accounts and keeping them inactive to gain RH status" does count as abusing it. Being a free player does not mean you "have to make use of everything you can."

• Seriously
      Seriously commented
      Editing a comment
      Just trying to get a RH char to boost other ppl to earn gold, even tho i don't think thats gonna help alot.
Working...
X