Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why buying gold from other players is actually better than gold boxes

DISCLAIMER:
    I DO NOT SUPPORT RMT. DO NOT ACTUALLY BUY GOLD FROM OTHER PLAYERS.
    I just make this thread to point out the lame excuses that ED made to release gold boxes again.

Back then, when the first time DN SEA had gold boxes, they release it during Leica enhancement event that need a lot of gold and the amount of gold in-game is rather stagnant even though there was massive influx of gold. But, now there's no gold sink event and the gold keep coming and this will lead to inflation. This is why it's better to buy from other players, the amount of gold in-game remain the same, the gold is circulating between players. ED really have to make a gold sink event to balance out the amount of gold in game.

Please ED, don't destroy the economy in DN SEA like you did in DN NA.
    ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀ ▐░░░░░
    ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄ █░░░░░
    ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐ █░░░░░
    ░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐ █░░░░░
    ░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐ █▄▄░░
    ░░░▀▀░▄ ED ▄░░░▐▄▄▄▀░░░

The bots farm the golds and sell to players, and bots make many issues in-game, such as gold inflation as you recommended. We try to ban the bots and block the cause that why bots influx to DN_SEA. If there aren't any heroes to buy golds from the bots, there is no reason for bots remain DN_SEA. I hope this reply can answer to you.

Comment

• gpals0623
      gpals0623 commented
      Editing a comment
      We recognize and prepare that point, thank you for your worries about the DN_SEA!

• Riugа
      Riugа commented
      Editing a comment
      They are invading your server because they know they can exhaust you and eventually win due to your incompetency. You're dealing with different folks who have been preparing for this opportunity since the years between 2011~2014.

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      May I ask why some of PH IP addresses has been blocked?
      Is this because of BOTS also?

I am struggling hard to get a good IP to play DN now ever since that WAR on BOTS began.
      I, as well as other players, need some clarifications about this.

Yes indeed, without any gold sink event, the market gonna inflate real good. The nearest gold sink patch would be Calypse Tier 2, which is 3 more weeks if implemented next month. I would say this is a bad move from ED to counter BOT gold farmers. Here are why, in my opinion.

The random currency-to-gold ratio of Gold boxes. Although it is legal, but it is RNG which most people doesnt like. Rather, people tend to go for illegal traders which sell you fixed amount of golds with certain prices. Human just dislike randomness, or chaotic system in science. Its in our genes.

If ED think bloating the market with excessive gold, forcing the gold rate to reduce will helps to fight the bot farmers, then there is where you are wrong. Back then, certain websites which I saw frequently bluebirding in game could go as low as 6php/1kg. If they can previously, then why not now?

Although I had seen ED put their effort into fighting the bots, but I had still seen no good and effective moves until now. DN SEA had been my main game for years since their release, hence a word of praise to ED: Good job but not good enough.
    Disclaimer, just in case: am not RMT supporter, nor bashing ED, nor any sort of negative purposes.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Buying gold from RMT sellers (whether bots or not), even though gives you a better price for your money, is and will always be illegal why can't we just be law (or policy) abiding players? :/

Well using these gacha boxes as an excuse to fight off bots is really really lame, and ED can do much much much better than that. Nevertheless, instead of buying from illegal sellers and thus adding more problems to our game society, let's just aim to earn golds using the right method and hope ED can fight these bots. If they can't and we did not really do anything illegal, then we have the right to bash and/or criticize ED for their incompetence.
      I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
      I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

when DN SEA was in CC's hand, they still have gold flowing from magnis unlimited. the economy has different flow every patch/cap
        idk about now when ED injects gold while gold flowing from 2 sources without sink. at least for now
        I have weird thought about the bots from there / being left in game and use the moment to punish people that do RMT and/or to sell this things to look like they are cool haha
        I dont say this without any basis tho
        whoever like to afk in game and see the world chat, the one who sell the gold shouts with the same IGN over and over again even before the announcement of war of bots thingy until now
        you can conclude yourself

Comment

Buying gold chest is actually a good way to acquire legal gold and support the game publisher at the same time.
          ...Assuming ED is worth for us to support now.

Comment

The PAY-TO-WIN concept has never been this stronk. Left the game couple of months ago from 3 years of playing ( in and out, bec of school then work but always comes back but not anymore ). Why still hesitate and remove the RNG on the boxes.

Comment

You guys do realize that a change in gold drop from dq will be implemented in the future :v :v it will go from 30 to 40g per dungeon so for 5 dq runs u can get as much as 150g to 200g a day dat doesn't even count the nest golds you earn just do dq for a week and you can get like 1k a gold per char so 17 chars per week is 17k and again that doesn't even count the nest run aswell so imo this isn't really a bad move for ED to ban gold sellers cuz it is illegal :v people complain when they get scammed cuz of scammer gold sellers then people complain aswell when ED makes a solution for it.....the gold box isn't even a permanent item in the CC shop so don't even bother the rng crap the RNG is the only thing bad abt the gold box imo but banning gold sellers is a good move will lessen scamming issues aswell I know there are legit gold sellers also but there are scammers aswell.

Comment

• Riugа
                Riugа commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't see the point in wondering why they release gold boxes.

• marzial09
                marzial09 commented
                Editing a comment
                The gold boxes has no point :v its a cheap move to take money from people while the whole fiasco of bots and gold sellers are still hot. You're basically buying a gold pouch (which you can obtain from nests) with more gold in it but BS RNG system

• Vaddix
                Vaddix commented
                Editing a comment
                ED decides to fight Bots and gold sellers thru selling golds on their own method, which is selling Gold Boxes thru cash shops. Still, that doesnt solve anything, Bots are still there along with ED`s gold boxes.
            Working...
            X